Looking for a reliable car. Honda or Toyota is preferred.

Hua Hin classifieds has been reopened, please read the classifieds posting rules before you submit an ad.
Mali2012
Novice
Novice

Looking for a reliable car. Honda or Toyota is preferred.

Post by Mali2012 »

If you have a car for sale, please pm me. My budget is around 300,000 - 4000,000. I will start looking at the car dealer as well for a second hand car. If you know any trustworthy car dealers, please also feel free to recommend. Thank you in advance for your help. Happy Song Kran Day everyone!
aragon
Professional
Professional

Re: Looking for a reliable car. Honda or Toyota is preferred.

Post by aragon »

Mali2012 wrote:...trustworthy car dealers...
Now there's an oxymoron if ever there was one :lach:
“He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.” Sir Winston Churchill

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches, it's more like a jar of Jalapenos--what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow......
VincentD
Ace
Ace

Post by VincentD »

Narrow your field down to a particular model and price range. Should be reasonable mileage as well. Then, go online to places like one2car and taladrod and make a list of likely prospects.
Set a day aside and go view these prospects with someone who is familiar with cars and can speak the language. Note the mileage and registration, most new cars will have maintenance records online with the dealerships and this can be checked.
You can get good deals even on the secondhand market, just be prepared to fork out a bit for repairs. there WILL be repairs, no ifs or buts. Its a matter of the extent of the repair...
Car sales people can reduce their margin by quite a bit if they are hard pressed to make their sales target so it makes sense to shop first and come back another day.
วินเชนท์
malcolminthemiddle
Guru
Guru

Post by malcolminthemiddle »

I have a 2005 Toyota Vigo 3.0 D x 4D double cab for sale.

One owner from new, excellent condition, low mileage (109k). Top up and leather interior recently upholstered, new tyres and battery, 10 months 1st class insurance.

Book price is 460K.

081 874 0650
Jay 84
Novice
Novice

Post by Jay 84 »

I have a lovely Dec 2010 mazda 3 in black with cream seats tv/dvd/reverse camera with sensor 120 000kms had from new book price 410 000 selling 350 000 car is immaculate if your interested plz pm me.
HHCanuck
Professional
Professional

Post by HHCanuck »

Not sure why you prefer Honda and Toyota Nissan, Ford, Mazda, Mitsubishi are all very good. Thai people prefer Honda and Toyota so the resale value is better but you are buying second hand so depreciation has already been factored into it. My wife has a 2011 Ford Fiesta with 7 airbags fully full option wonderful car she loves it (not for sale) it has been perfect only requiring tires and battery. Ford service in Hua Hin is good too.
NolaK
Novice
Novice

Post by NolaK »

I just listed this on Baht & Sold about 10 minutes ago. Not sure if you are looking for a 4WD, but just in-case..

http://www.asiasold.com/view/2003-toyot ... tic-262494