Looking For House To Rent

Hua Hin classifieds has been reopened, please read the classifieds posting rules before you submit an ad.
Bevs
Novice
Novice

Looking For House To Rent

Post by Bevs »

Hi everyone my wife and I come to Hua Hin every year for three months December, January and February. We are trying to find a house to rent two or three bedrooms with air con and wifi within walking distance of market village, we have tried every agent on the Internet and some friends in Hua Hin have also been looking but no luck so far if anybody knows of something or someone please help.
JamesWest
Ace
Ace

Re: Looking For House To Rent

Post by JamesWest »

Bevs wrote:Hi everyone my wife and I come to Hua Hin every year for three months December, January and February. We are trying to find a house to rent two or three bedrooms with air con and wifi within walking distance of market village, we have tried every agent on the Internet and some friends in Hua Hin have also been looking but no luck so far if anybody knows of something or someone please help.
what is your budget?
I really like this forum because there are no personal attacks. All the members contribute in a positive way to my posts.
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by oakdale160 »

Define--Walking distance, 1K? 2K? 3K?
Bevs
Novice
Novice

Post by Bevs »

Answer to define walking distance, 2K is a nice walk in the morning, we're thinking from soi 102 down to soi 88 either side of the main road
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

Whats the budget?