Black Mitsubishi Pickup Mint condition & LOW milage

Hua Hin classifieds has been reopened, please read the classifieds posting rules before you submit an ad.
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Black Mitsubishi Pickup Mint condition & LOW milage

Post by Takiap »

A friend of mine (not a forum member) has decided he wants to sell his baby, an extremely well looked after black 4-door Mitsubishi pickup. It is 8 years old, but it is still in "as new" condition, with only about 49,000km on the clock.

The vehicle has only ever been used for occasional shopping trips to Tesco/Makro, and for doing his visa runs, after which it gets a full valet with each trip. It also has one of those hard covers on the backHe really has, and still does baby this vehicle, but he just feels that it's a bit pointless keep it any longer since he no longer has any use for it.

I can post specs and photos if anyone is interested. The asking price is 480,000 THB or nearest.

In the meantime, if you have any questions feel free to reply, or send me a PM.

I am only doing this as a favor for him since hs English is rather poor. :D
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact
FadingToGrey
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Black Mitsubishi Pickup Mint condition & LOW milage

Post by FadingToGrey »

Hi, I'm interested at around Bt400,000 if all else fails....
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

Okay, I'll let the owner know. I'm still waiting for him to send me some pics. Unfortunately, he's an elderly Austrian guy who battles not only with English but also with anything and everything that has anything to do with computers. :laugh:

:cheers:
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact
PJG
Professional
Professional

Post by PJG »

Hi

What is the engine size 2.5 or 3.2. Will make a big difference to the price.
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

Sorry for not replying any sooner. It is a 2.5 automatic.

I'm still waiting for the owner to let me have some photos so I can post them on here. As I have said before, this pickup is still in showroom condition, and in my opinion, well worth the price he is asking. He has only done just under 50,000 km in all the time he has had it, which explains why he wants to sell............he rarely uses it.

JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

Think the 400k offer is an excellent bid, it doesnt matter the mileage, the truck is 8 years old but I am sure it looks more like 3! Hope you can make a deal :).
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

Hi JW.

The owner simply isn't willing to go that low, and to be honest, I don't think I would either if I was in his shoes. He doesn't really need the money, so no urgency on his part either. As I've said, it's like a brand new vehicle, you won't even find a bit of dust under the hood, or inside the cab for that matter.

I guess I am old school in that I look at mileage rather than age, and from a mechanical point of view, the engine has barely even worked. I probably do more mileage on my saleng in a year than what his truck has done since it left the showroom.

PJG
Professional
Professional

Post by PJG »

Hi

As JW said 400k is a good price and also the right price for an 8 year old 2.5 Mitsu truck. Agree the mileage is good but does not get away from being 8 years old.

Never mind the owner can keep it on his drive and let it depreciate more rather than have the money in his bank.