Wanted: Hua Hin prime location for coffee shop

Hua Hin classifieds has been reopened, please read the classifieds posting rules before you submit an ad.
Homer
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Wanted: Hua Hin prime location for coffee shop

Post by Homer »

Khundon1975 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:51 pm We decided that as we didn't need the money we would give the business to my wife's family, which we did in 2004.
Khundon1975 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:54 pm ...
From what I know they don't need to advertise
That's all I have to say on this subject. 🙏
The OP asked about current conditions. You haven't been in the business in 12 years. Your statements about the subject are in past tense or qualified, e.g., 'From what I know... '. Of course you had and have nothing to add to this thread.
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

Whereas you, on the other hand...? :?
May God, what an arrogant twat.
This is the way
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by StevePIraq »

Homer wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:51 am
Khundon1975 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:51 pm
The OP asked about current conditions.
I didn't see that, he actually said " Please PM if you know of any offer. 30-50 sqm"
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali
Khundon1975
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Khundon1975 »

Homer wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:51 am
Khundon1975 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:51 pm We decided that as we didn't need the money we would give the business to my wife's family, which we did in 2004.
Khundon1975 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:54 pm ...
From what I know they don't need to advertise
That's all I have to say on this subject. 🙏
The OP asked about current conditions. You haven't been in the business in 12 years. Your statements about the subject are in past tense or qualified, e.g., 'From what I know... '. Of course you had and have nothing to add to this thread.
My wife was there in Jan 2017 and in August 2016 also Feb 2016 and is well aware of their trading conditions. The in laws have 15 businesses in HH as well, so are in HH a lot of the time. So I am not relying on what I knew from 2004 but on what is happening NOW.
Unlike you who seem to have no experience of running a business in HH or indeed anywhere!
We also are in contact almost daily by FaceTime so can see just how busy they are on various days.
Grow up and don't give advice on something you have no experience on and don't assume just because we are not there we cannot see for ourselves just how well the business is doing.
I have been in touch with Seasides by PM several times and he seems happy. So unless you have in depth knowledge on the subject I suggest you stick your thumb up your b@m and climb up to your elbow. 🤡🤡🤡
I've lost my mind and I am making no effort to find it.
Homer
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Homer »

Khundon1975 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm So I am not relying on what I knew from 2004 but on what is happening NOW.
An unqualified statement in the present tense. :thumb: FYI, using past tense and qualified statements is a common tactic by both online trolls and in person by those for whom argument is their favorite form of social conversation. For them, it's bait. Obviously now, that's not what you were doing. Cheers.
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

dtaai-maai wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:54 pm Whereas you, on the other hand...? :?
My God, what an arrogant twat.
This is the way
Khundon1975
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Khundon1975 »

Homer

And not answering the points raised by me is a tactic used not only by trolls, but also by ill informed morons.
As I said "I have pm'd seesides and he is happy" what constructive advice have you offered? A lesson on grammar!
If you cannot add any info to the OP then butt out. Don't forget to suck your thumb, the taste should remind you of what bull** you talk :thumb:
Homer
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Homer »

Khundon1975 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:14 pmwhat constructive advice have you offered?
Using qualified statements in the past tense about a current situation makes anyone seem like they're either a troll or engaging in the most common form of male expat communication: BS.
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by StevePIraq »

Seems the only one not contributing to this thread is the OP. His appraisal of comments would be of interest
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali
PET
Legend
Legend

Post by PET »

StevePIraq wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:55 pm Seems the only one not contributing to this thread is the OP. His appraisal of comments would be of interest
Last Friday the OP said " ( of course its no coffee shop, but cannot spill all the beans here, can I....)
Soooooooooooooo if it is not a coffee shop I suggest there is no point in wasting all your time by continuing this thread, because the subject ( coffee shop ) is false.
Courage is grace under pressure and when circumstances change you change your mind.
Khundon1975
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Khundon1975 »

Pet

I thought as much and said so a couple of posts ago. However in the PMs he has sent to me, he talks about a coffee, beer and burger bar!
Also, seems like he has found a small place for 30K a month. So sorted.
:cheers:
Pagey
Legend
Legend

Post by Pagey »

Got to sell a lot of coffee to make rent of 30k!!
'If you didn't have a wasted youth you wasted your youth'

Man in pub circa 1987.
Khundon1975
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Khundon1975 »

^ Not difficult if selling @ Baht 75 that's only
About 15 a day. Throw in cakes, beer and burgers as the OP mentioned and your there.
Of course I haven't factored in wages and other overheads as I don't know what they are.
:cheers:
theprice01
Professional
Professional

Post by theprice01 »

Coffee, beer and burgers is a bit of an odd combo...nothing wrong with doing one thing well.
When nosy expats ask how can i live here without working, i reply, 'well, while you worked hard for 50 years, i worked smart for 5 years' :D