Camera for sale

Hua Hin classifieds has been reopened, please read the classifieds posting rules before you submit an ad.
crazy88
Deceased
Deceased

Camera for sale

Post by crazy88 »

Fuji finepix EXR200 for sale with 3 filters, carry bag, charger. 6k no offers.

Crazy 88Image
Attachments
DSC_0054.JPG
DSC_0054.JPG (41.21 KiB) Viewed 855 times
Kraka's Dad
Guru
Guru

Re: Camera for sale

Post by Kraka's Dad »

What spec is it how old and why are you selling it?
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
Homer
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Homer »

Google says the model doesn't exist, which means the OP made a typo? Search: Fuji finepix SEXR200. When introduced, it was one of the best superzooms on the market - but that was in 2009. When buying any camera that's lived in the tropics, first thing to check for is mold in the lens.
crazy88
Deceased
Deceased

Post by crazy88 »

Hi

Specs are below. I purchased it maybe 3 years ago. The original owner had bought it on a whim and not even filled the internal memory so it was as good as new. Reason for sale is simply that I have another and purchased this one for my former business partner to use for work which he never did( You cannot teach an old dog new tricks) I have used it for work on the property and catering businesses. You are welcome to take it for a couple of days if you wish to see if it suits your needs.

Best regards

Steve
crazy88
Deceased
Deceased

Post by crazy88 »

Yes Homer it is an S200 EXR and nowhere near that old. Anyone interested is welcome to take it for a couple of days to see if it suits their needs.

Crazy 88
Homer
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Homer »

crazy88 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:25 am Yes Homer it is an S200 EXR and nowhere near that old. Anyone interested is welcome to take it for a couple of days to see if it suits their needs.

Crazy 88
Purchase date and manufacture date are different. The camera and its technology became available in 2009. One source said it was discontinued in 2011 https://www.juzaphoto.com/recensione.ph ... lm_s200exr Questions about whether it had been discontinued appeared on forums and amazon in 2010. But it's common in Thailand for camera stores, both ones part of a national chain and small cameras stores in places like Fortune Town, to sell new, box never opened, cameras and lenses discontinued years earlier.