New 3 Seat Leather Sofa, 2 end seats electric reclining

Hua Hin classifieds has been reopened, please read the classifieds posting rules before you submit an ad.
SunandFun
Guru
Guru

New 3 Seat Leather Sofa, 2 end seats electric reclining

Post by SunandFun »

Brand New, Unused, Leather 3 Seat Sofa (with 2 Electric Reclining End Seats) For Sale 32,000 Baht or make an offer. SCALA 3 SRR, Ivory colour, Leather L/M Full seats and arms. 218 cm wide, 103 cm high, 104 cm front to back, requires 13 cm from wall for full recline, 173 cm front to back fully reclined.
Purchased special order from “Sofa Maker Co., Ltd.” @ Blueport on 13 October, 2017. Delivered on 3 December, 2017 and unpacked on 6 December when we moved into our new house. The wife saw it and was not happy with the way the colour matched the walls and tile floor. She said “SELL IT PLEASE!” Can be seen @ Palm Hills. All packing material available to pack and safely ship. Can be moved in 3 pieces and will fit inside an SUV. List price 64,000 Baht. Paid 40,000 Baht. Make me an offer. 089-548-7405 David
I wouldn't have to manage my anger if people could learn to mange their stupidity!
Henry 14th
Guru
Guru

Re: New 3 Seat Leather Sofa, 2 end seats electric reclining

Post by Henry 14th »

Interested here.

Any chance of some pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SunandFun
Guru
Guru

Re: New 3 Seat Leather Sofa, 2 end seats electric reclining

Post by SunandFun »

Thanks Henry. I have some one who just looked at it and has said they will come tomorrow to buy. If Not sold, I will post some pics. Thanks for letting me know I forgot the pics.
I wouldn't have to manage my anger if people could learn to mange their stupidity!