Gardener north of Hua Hin?

Hua Hin classifieds has been reopened, please read the classifieds posting rules before you submit an ad.
LolaBeltran
Professional
Professional

Gardener north of Hua Hin?

Post by LolaBeltran »

We are again in need of a gardener!!

The service we have been using for a couple of years became just too difficult to work with.

We need someone twice a month for two hours at a time. When we are away on holiday from time to time, we would book extra hours.

References to any service or individual working in the Palm Hills area would be much appreciated!

BTW. . . I REALLY appreciate having HHAD for just this kind of thing. People here have been most helpful in the past and it is my only news source for what is going on in town. :cheers:
LolaBeltran
Professional
Professional

Re: Gardener part time??

Post by LolaBeltran »

Bumping this up and widening the search parameters. . .we really need someone before our lawn gets high enough to graze sheep! Any references/ contacts for gardeners or gardening companies, landscape maintenance companies anyone willing to work ( provide a worker) a couple hours every other week ( schedule can be altered to suit). It is generally light gardening work, some tree trimming and hedge trimming. . . and the small lawn. We are in the neighborhood of Palm Hills. At this point ANY contact would be a step in the right direction.
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Re: Gardener north of Hua Hin?

Post by Nereus »

Check your PM mailbox. Cheers
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
joelle
Legend
Legend

Re: Gardener part time??

Post by joelle »

LolaBeltran wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:12 pm Bumping this up and widening the search parameters. . .we really need someone before our lawn gets high enough to graze sheep! Any references/ contacts for gardeners or gardening companies, landscape maintenance companies anyone willing to work ( provide a worker) a couple hours every other week ( schedule can be altered to suit). It is generally light gardening work, some tree trimming and hedge trimming. . . and the small lawn. We are in the neighborhood of Palm Hills. At this point ANY contact would be a step in the right direction.
Hi, did you find someone and if yes would you mind sharing his or her details as I am also in search of a gardener who could come to my house once a month for hedge and plants trimming, some weeding and tidying up around the pool area
I live 20 km north of Hua Hin and about 13 km South of Cha Am
Cheers
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

When you find a gardener keep in mind you'll have to instruct him/her on exactly what you want and how you want it, otherwise your trees and bushes will be cut down to the ground and they'll tell, don't worry it will grow back and it will but the question is how long? This is Thai style gardening. Most gardeners have no initiative and will have to be told what, how and when nearly every time they come. Sometimes, after a few months, they may get the idea but don't expect them to think, it's not in dna.
joelle
Legend
Legend

Post by joelle »

handdrummer wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:39 pm When you find a gardener keep in mind you'll have to instruct him/her on exactly what you want and how you want it,
yes I know, but I would just like to find one first !!! which, unfortunately, seems to be very difficult !
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

Our gardener's name is Gai. 083-313-2868 You will need someone who speaks Thai as she doesn't speak any English.
Tell her that Angelie (my wife) in Tropical Hill 1 recommended her. Good luck.
joelle
Legend
Legend

Post by joelle »

handdrummer wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:46 pm Our gardener's name is Gai. 083-313-2868 You will need someone who speaks Thai as she doesn't speak any English.
Tell her that Angelie (my wife) in Tropical Hill 1 recommended her. Good luck.
:thanks: