First time in Hua Hin (or anywhere for that matter)

Bangkok and beyond, travel talk on all other places in Thailand and Southeast Asia.
SPONSORS: Bang Saphan Guide
Clueless about Thailand1
Novice
Novice

First time in Hua Hin (or anywhere for that matter)

Post by Clueless about Thailand1 »

Hi everyone. This is a great forum. Quick question:

I will be going to Hua Hin next month. I have very little international travel experience (I'm from the U.S.). I will be arriving in Bangkock at 8:30 PM on a Monday night and need to get to Hua Hin that same night.

Any suggestions on what I should do for travel arrangements? How safe is Thailand? I'm pretty clueless. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
dr dave soul monsta
Deceased
Deceased

Post by dr dave soul monsta »

Welcome aboard our kid there are varied means of getting here from the airport
You can either get a limo; take a taxi or the bus ,,, I think maybe the better option will be to take a taxi straight to here from the airport but you will need to haggle the price !!! Usually in the region of 1 500 Thb to 2,000 Thb
Be warned there are many agents who will offer you a deal at the airport but get a regular taxi ask him to take you hh
But make sure you agree a price b4 you set off !!catch up with you later ok be good have a safe tripp

C U L 8 tr
"I don't often agree with the RSPCA as i believe it is an animals duty to be on my plate at supper time"
Jaime
Legend
Legend

Post by Jaime »

Check out this link:

http://www.huahinafterdark.com/forum/vi ... .php?t=659

Best read the Common Questions page to avoid a tongue lashing from the moderators! :P

- or maybe not! My apologies to the moderators - Dr Dave beat me to it and not a chastisement in sight!
dr dave soul monsta
Deceased
Deceased

Post by dr dave soul monsta »

jamie you are a darling how could i ???
"I don't often agree with the RSPCA as i believe it is an animals duty to be on my plate at supper time"
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

Taxi's certainly your best bet. You're arriving too late to get a bus. Thailand's safe.