Taxi service in BKK to Chinese Embassy

Bangkok and beyond, travel talk on all other places in Thailand and Southeast Asia.
SPONSORS: Bang Saphan Guide
dvolante9

Taxi service in BKK to Chinese Embassy

Post by dvolante9 »

Hey everyone I will be heading to the Chinese embassy in BKK but will be staying at moon night hotel. Does anybody know a taxi service that will take me to the embassy? Every taxi on the street I had previously asked the last time I went said they didn't know where it was or they wouldn't go. Thanks for your help guys!
Pleng
Legend
Legend

Re: Taxi service in BKK to Chinese Embassy

Post by Pleng »

Not much you can do about the drivers who simply won't go, but you can make your life easier by printing off the address in Thai, and perhaps a little googlemap to show the drivers who don't know where it is.
oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by oakdale160 »

If you are going for a visa the office is not at the embassy . it is easy to get to by sky train and subway (often faster than taxi) take the sky train to ASOK, change to subway and take it 2 stops, the stop after Petchburi. Get out, follow signs to fortune plaza. Turn right on exiting subway walk about 250m turn left no signs till you get there. Get there before 10am
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

dvolante9

Post by dvolante9 »

Thanks everyone and my mistake that building is always tricky because it's next to the embassy so I get them mixed up,it seems I'd be best off just taking the trains. Thanks again!