Sathorn Unique Building

Bangkok and beyond, travel talk on all other places in Thailand and Southeast Asia.
SPONSORS: Bang Saphan Guide
Bamboo Grove

Sathorn Unique Building

Post by Bamboo Grove »

I remember when they started building this but I doubt I'll ever see it finished. Now one brave lady has ventured inside this monstrous unfinished building. When you run out of sights near Hua Hin, Big Boy, would you consider researching this one?

http://www.justonewayticket.com/2012/12 ... -building/
PeteC

Re: Sathorn Unique Building

Post by PeteC »

Check at the below link also BG. I think there was an article and/or video a few weeks ago about the same place with more photos. Scroll down through the stories....should be there? Pete :cheers:

http://bangkok.coconuts.co/#
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

:laugh: I think I'll give that one a miss.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

I've got a feeling that I went up the top of this building or certainly one that was very similar in October 1998. Maybe on reflection it was another one as although the building was far from complete, it did have a working lift - that is it did when we went up, but after exploring the top of the building we tried to summon the lift to go down, but to no avail and had to walk down the stairs in almost pitch black and with no torch. It was very hot and scary and whilst I can't remember exactly how long it took to reach ground level, it was quite some time - I remember being very relieved to get out of the building.