Pattaya to Hua Hin

Bangkok and beyond, travel talk on all other places in Thailand and Southeast Asia.
SPONSORS: Bang Saphan Guide
keesvalk
Amateur
Amateur

Pattaya to Hua Hin

Post by keesvalk »

on 14th May we want to go from Pattaya to Hua Hin (staying HH for 7 days).
can anyone recommend how to do the trip Most likely it is per taxi andwhat amount are we looking at. Not wanting to offend backpackers but we are not so not looking for the cheapest way

we would appreciate any sort of info
tks
buksida

Re: Pattaya to Hua Hin

Post by buksida »

There is a topic already on this here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=26529

And you can book taxis online here: www.taxihuahin.net
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Paul3456
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Paul3456 »

You can take the 11 a.m. Bell bus from Pattaya to Suvarnabhumi which will arrive about 12:30 p.m. Cost 230 baht per person. You then take the 1:30 p.m. Bell bus from Suvarnabhumi to Hua Hin which will arrive about 5:00 p.m. Cost 305 baht per person. You can book/pay and reserve your seats at the Bell Travel website.

The last time I took a taxi from Pattaya to Hua Hin was about two years ago and the cost was 2,700 baht, booked through Mr. T taxi based out of Pattaya.
usual suspect
Ace
Ace

Post by usual suspect »

Agree with Paul3456..the 'airport buses' from Patts to HH via the a/pt are the prefered, safe way of travelling here..good drivers, comfortable seats & a toilet on board makes this service a favourite with ex-pats & tourists alike.. :cheers:
dalmatiandave
Professional
Professional

Post by dalmatiandave »

Paul3456 wrote:You can take the 11 a.m. Bell bus from Pattaya to Suvarnabhumi which will arrive about 12:30 p.m. Cost 230 baht per person. You then take the 1:30 p.m. Bell bus from Suvarnabhumi to Hua Hin which will arrive about 5:00 p.m. Cost 305 baht per person. You can book/pay and reserve your seats at the Bell Travel website.

The last time I took a taxi from Pattaya to Hua Hin was about two years ago and the cost was 2,700 baht, booked through Mr. T taxi based out of Pattaya.
I did the exact same journey last Sunday. I will never take a mini van again after the last trip. The driver was on his mobile phone driving one handed in and out of every lane driving at above 160 kph. I asked for him to slow down but was ignored, all the Thais gave me a funny look. The VIP bus or taxi would be the only way I would ever travel between the two.