Photos: ANZAC service, Kanchanaburi

Bangkok and beyond, travel talk on all other places in Thailand and Southeast Asia.
SPONSORS: Bang Saphan Guide
buksida

Re: Photos: ANZAC service, Kanchanaburi

Post by buksida »

It was to count vehicles into and out of the dam complex, they gave us a little card.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Gérard
Professional
Professional

Post by Gérard »

I downloaded the video and viewed it full screen on my computer (HD720) and the quality is very good, quite stable, amazing.
Would like to see at normal speed. Is it even better ?
Thanks for sharing !
buksida

Post by buksida »

The quality and stability on the Gopro is pretty good. Looks better at normal speed but the files are huge - that three minute video took over two hours to upload to Youtube on this crapola connection which is why I speed them up a bit.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Gérard
Professional
Professional

Post by Gérard »

buksida wrote:The quality and stability on the Gopro is pretty good. Looks better at normal speed but the files are huge - that three minute video took over two hours to upload to Youtube on this crapola connection which is why I speed them up a bit.
Thanks for telling me, I will probably buy a Gopro soon and it's good to have these examples.
Of course, good quality video means heavy files...
buksida

Post by buksida »

Here is the final report with the full gallery: http://www.ontheroadasia.com/anzac-kanchanaburi.php
bsdk1960
Ace
Ace

Post by bsdk1960 »

Even that we didn't make it this time, after being at the cemetery first time 15 years ago I get's some kind of humility,sadness and outrage the 3 times I have been there since.
Just driving into the city the feeling starts and I can,t stop thinking of all the harm and violence each and every war brings to so many people.

:cheers: :cheers: