travelling to bangkok

Bangkok and beyond, travel talk on all other places in Thailand and Southeast Asia.
SPONSORS: Bang Saphan Guide
oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

travelling to bangkok

Post by oakdale160 »

Are we permitted to discus travel to bangkok?
How are the roads into the city?
Are the airport buses running as usual?
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: travelling to bangkok

Post by sateeb »

I was going to start a new thread, with Admins permission of course, pertaining to relevant curfew information with credible news links. I think this thread will suffice as long as it doesn't invite replies on the current crisis.

I have to do a there and back airport run next week and the timing would probably leave me in curfew limbo!!
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
JD
Legend
Legend

Post by JD »

There is to be no discussion or links about anything to do with the current situation in Thailand.

Moderators will delete or edit anything within the guidelines as stated by Admin this morning.
Lev wrote:Due to current events in Thailand we were advised to take the board offline last night.

We cannot allow any discussion on this if we wish to remain online so the board has been re-enabled but we would request that our members respect this directive and refrain from discussing current events until further notice.

The two news topics have been archived until we have more information.

The board will remain live for now but closely monitored - we thank you for your understanding and cooperation in these difficult times.

HuaHinForum
Per Angusta In Augusta.
-----------------------------------------------
http://www.facebook.com/huahinhamandbacon
www.hamandbacon.co.th
STEVE G
Hero
Hero

Post by STEVE G »

According to Thai news sites, international air travelers are permitted to travel during the curfew.
oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by oakdale160 »

[Mod Edit] No discussion please.