Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden

Bangkok and beyond, travel talk on all other places in Thailand and Southeast Asia.
SPONSORS: Bang Saphan Guide
PeteC

Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden

Post by PeteC »

A very nice, relaxing place to visit if traveling over to the east. Near to the new Cartoon Network water park between Pattaya and Sattahip. Pete :cheers:

http://www.bangkokpost.com/multimedia/v ... cal-garden
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Re: Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden

Post by Nereus »

I guess that is an addition to Nong Nocch Village, Pete? First went to that more than 25 years ago.
As long as that big titted Grady woman has nothing to do with it, I suppose it would be worth a visit! :guns:
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

No, she's just a paid talking head. :laugh: It's the same place as original, just expanded. I too went the first time back in the 80's and it's always been in that location from what I recall. Low season weekday is the best as you almost have the place to yourself. The big buses with high season folks will start arriving en masse shortly. Pete
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

prcscct wrote:I too went the first time back in the 80's
And me :D
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

PeteC

Post by PeteC »

You should remember BB that huge 5,000 + room Ambassador City complex which is just down the road and on the ocean side from Nong Nooch. That place has turned into a Russian mecca as many of their charters fly into U-Tapao and a lot of them end up at the Ambassador. Subsequently all kinds of services have grown up around there so no need for people to travel into Pattaya proper all the time.

Nong Nooch has benefited and prospered as well because of this tourist traffic. Look at the fleet of sports cars the owner has. :D Pete

http://www.ambassadorcityjomtien.com/
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

No, I don't remember it at all. I've been to Nong Nooch quite a few times through to 2000, but it was by taxi each time. I remember during latter visits, calling at a massive religious (Buddha) park with big lakes, but outside of that, my mind is a blank.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18