Transportation around Hua Hin

Bangkok and beyond, travel talk on all other places in Thailand and Southeast Asia.
SPONSORS: Bang Saphan Guide
Timmakati
Novice
Novice

Transportation around Hua Hin

Post by Timmakati »

I am trying to find a condo to book for 9 nights, next Easter, for my family. Most condos seem to be a little out of town. I was wondering if there are taxis that circle the area (pick up trucks with bench seats in the back), as in Pattaya. Where you can just hope on and off for a small fee. If so, what area do they cover. If not, I am sure taxis are reasonably priced but is it easy to arrange taxis in to town at short notice.Would really appreciate feedback
Tim
JamesWest
Ace
Ace

Re: Transportation around Hua Hin

Post by JamesWest »

yes baht bus runs all day into evening. 10 baht till 7:00pm then 15 baht (i think) they run up and down the main highway that runs in front of most condos, market village (mall) and beach side hotels. be cafeful crossing this street, very dangerous.

easy to arrange to have a truck pick you up and take you anywhere in town. that might cost like 100-150 baht for group.

my freind stayed at the Marrakesh hua hin. Nice condos and the Amari has nice condos too, and yes getting south of town but not far. Area around Hyatt is nice also for tourists and families.
I really like this forum because there are no personal attacks. All the members contribute in a positive way to my posts.