Hua Hin, Siem Reap, direct bus, BBK Mochit 2

Bangkok and beyond, travel talk on all other places in Thailand and Southeast Asia.
SPONSORS: Bang Saphan Guide
jednakropka
Rookie
Rookie

Hua Hin, Siem Reap, direct bus, BBK Mochit 2

Post by jednakropka »

Hello Everyone,

I have a question and would really appreciate a reply.
I am going from Hua Hin to Siem Reap.
I tried to find direct bus from HH to SR but I could not.
Is there any direct bus from here?

If not, I found a direct bus from BBK (Mochit 2 / Northeastern Bus Terminal) to Siem Reap.
But the problem is that it departs very early in the morning.
Buses from HH to BBK I have seen only departs in the morning (the earliest ones) so I would not be able to
catch the bus from BBK.
I need a night bus from HH to BBK. Do you know of any service which operate at that time?
jednakropka
Rookie
Rookie

Is there any night bus/train from HH to BBK (Mochit 2 / Northeastern Bus Termina

Post by jednakropka »

Hello Everyone,

I have a question and would really appreciate a reply.
I am going from Hua Hin to Siem Reap.
I found a direct bus from BBK (Mochit 2 / Northeastern Bus Terminal) to Siem Reap.
But the problem is that it departs very early in the morning.
Buses from HH to BBK I have seen only departs in the morning (the earliest ones) so I would not be able to
catch the bus from BBK.
I need a night bus from HH to BBK. Do you know of any service which operate at that time?
buksida

Re: Hua Hin, Siem Reap, direct bus, BBK Mochit 2

Post by buksida »

No direct busses, you have to change in BKK. Would be much easier to get the VIP airport bus (providing they have got it out of the ditch) and grab a cheap flight.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson