Vietnam Visa

Bangkok and beyond, travel talk on all other places in Thailand and Southeast Asia.
SPONSORS: Bang Saphan Guide : Ban Krut Info : Hua Hin Taxi
buksida

Re: Vietnam Visa

Post by buksida » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:03 pm

A lot of my travel tips and info I get from people that have recently done the trip. Search engines and social media is so awash with scams and clickbait now it is hard to get any solid information off of them.

Those that have nothing constructive to offer to questions asked here should not reply at all.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Get out there: On The Road Asia

europtimiste
Guru
Guru

Post by europtimiste » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:54 pm

buksida wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:03 pm
A lot of my travel tips and info I get from people that have recently done the trip. Search engines and social media is so awash with scams and clickbait now it is hard to get any solid information off of them.

Those that have nothing constructive to offer to questions asked here should not reply at all.
Visa rules change very often, better get information from official website that asking people. What means recent travel ? 1 month, 6 months ?

migrant
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by migrant » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:02 pm

I like information here as a starting point. Sure we can probably all google but with info comes the personal experiences, etc that help greatly
The essence of life lies with the dispensing with of formalities