1 Year in Thailand

General chat about life in the Land Of Smiles. Discuss expat life, relationship issues and all things generally Thailand and Asia related.
NOKYAI
Ace
Ace

Re: 1 Year in Thailand

Post by NOKYAI »

And if you do it for HH it will be a fat 0 !

No problems here officially......lol
Enjoying 'Retirement'....So many jobs to do, I don't know how I ever had time to work!
lindosfan1
Deceased
Deceased

Post by lindosfan1 »

Homer I would never visit the US, to many nutters, yes there may be safe areas but if you do not know them, look out.
Any country that allows anybody to carry guns is dodgy. Stop living in a dream world and face up to facts.
Woke up this morning breathing that's a good start to the day.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

:offtopic: This thread is about RCer's 1st year in Thailand, not gun crime in the USA.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
RCer
Ace
Ace

Post by RCer »

Thank you BB
Stargeezer
Professional
Professional

Post by Stargeezer »

It has been a year since I have been to Thailand. Here where I live in Canada there
have been quite a few murders in our city, drugs and maybe a gang is causing some of them.
My American Mother in law used to pack a 25 caliber pistol in her purse everywhere she
went in Oregon, or North Carolina when she lived there as well. She upgraded to a 32
caliber the last time I seen her. I heard gun fire in Tarboro NC when I was visiting, and the
in laws, just said, that it sounded like a small caliber gun so no problem. Glad to see some
people who have enjoyed life in LOS for a year. I seen a few guns in Montanam and Wyoming,
but the people were from the country and seemed sane and responsible, I was not too affected
and they laughed when I said I am from Canada and am not allowed to pack a pistol in a holster
even if I had all the permits and was licensed to have a pistol. I said I had a 12 guage and 410
gauge shotgun in my vehicle, as I had a permit and valid hunting license for them . That was lots
of years ago and I do not think I could cross the border and back so easily these days.
Geezer
Pluto is my favorite planet!, especially now that we all can see close up
pictures of it.