A girl needs part-time job

Visa questions, companies, work permits, employment, insurance, banking and finance, and legal issues.
Floral_girl
Rookie
Rookie

A girl needs part-time job

Post by Floral_girl »

Hi all! I am a Diligent Honest Vietnamese girl going to visit HuaHin next month. I'll be there for a month or so. Any of you know somewhere I can work part-time in the morning OR in the afternoon? I have good computer skills, I speak good English, conversational Korean and fluent Vietnamese. Any suggestion will be appreciated! Thank you!
Last edited by Floral_girl on Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jockey
Banned
Banned

Post by Jockey »

Floral Girl - the answer to your question depends very much on how much money you are willing to work for and what type of work you are willing / hoping to do. I may be looking for a maid who can clean and iron a couple of hours per day - would that type of work interest you?
Floral_girl
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Floral_girl »

Hi Jockey,

The money will depend on what kind of job it is. I don't mind being a maid doing something that I am paying someone else to do for me at home, but I would like to ask you for 500 Baht for 2 hours working per day. Btw, this required salary is for ONE single with a not very big house. If you are also asking me to be the maid of your wife and your kids, the number should be 800.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

I have deleted your other thread in Classifieds, no need for duplicates, its a small forum!
Floral_girl
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Floral_girl »

Hi Lev,

Well noted!
Jockey
Banned
Banned

Post by Jockey »

Floral Girl - 800 baht for 2 hours = 3,200 for an 8-hour day = 16,000 baht per 40-hour week = 64,000 baht per month. Considering a teacher earns 25,000 to 30,000 a month - you must be one hell of a maid! Good luck if you can get it - but I will look elsewhere thanks :-)
dr dave soul monsta
Deceased
Deceased

Post by dr dave soul monsta »

Jockey Scotish through and through !! :thumb:
but yep she must be one hell of a maid .perhaps try at the palace !
"I don't often agree with the RSPCA as i believe it is an animals duty to be on my plate at supper time"
Floral_girl
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Floral_girl »

Hi Jockey,

Well, you got the point. Good luck!
I'll look for something else, maybe cannot earn as much as a maid but will be happy with the job.
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

If you can sell online advertising I may have some work for you, good commissions paid.
Floral_girl
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Floral_girl »

Hi Lev,

I have only 1 friend in Thailand who I am going to visit, unfortunately his company is already advertised in here. Anyway, I will ask around when I am in Thailand. Will ask for commission if I am successful :cheers: