New Forum

Visa questions, companies, work permits, employment, insurance, banking and finance, and legal issues.
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

New Forum

Post by Lev »

Self explanatory this one. I've put it in the Thai category in case there were and questions regarding jobs in Bangkok, visa runs to Laos, offshore bank accounts etc.
siffen
Novice
Novice

Studies in Thailand

Post by siffen »

Hello !

I`m a Hua Hin fan and have been there several times over the last years.
I`ll spend my holiday in HH this year too. But what´s on my mind now isn´t directly related to HH or it´s nightlife. I should like to know if anyone on this forum (or anyone you know), has studied at a Thai University. I´m considering to study at Chulalongkorn University (Thai studies or South East Asia studies) and would like to hear from someone who has experience with or know anything about studies in Thailand. :shock:
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

All I do know is that Chula is the best and most expensive university in the country, its extremely difficult to get into for Thais. I do know of a few Farang that have studied in Bangkok and I have a few friends who study in Stamford here in Hua Hin. What did you want to study?
Last edited by Lev on Sun May 09, 2004 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
siffen
Novice
Novice

Post by siffen »

Thank you for your reply!

I´m considering MA courses like "Contemporary Thailand"," Peoples and
Cultures of Thailand", "Thai history" etc. ,or courses in Southeast Asian Studies ("SEA civilization", "Political Issues in Southeast Asia" etc. (Chula)