90 day reporting

Visa questions, companies, work permits, employment, insurance, banking and finance, and legal issues.
dundrillin
Guru
Guru

90 day reporting with retirement visa.

Post by dundrillin »

My 90 days are up on the 14 of October. I am in Chiang Rai for the next for 4 days, if I cross the border at Mae Sai and pay the 500baht will this do me for a further 90 days? Grateful for any advice. Thanks
Big Boy

Re: 90 day reporting with retirement visa.

Post by Big Boy »

I think so, but don't forget your re-entry permit.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
dundrillin
Guru
Guru

Re: 90 day reporting

Post by dundrillin »

Thank you.
migrant
Addict
Addict

90 day reporting

Post by migrant »

My first 90 day reporting is due Aug 17.

I'll be traveling past Dansinkohn on Aug 1st. I kind of remember it is OK to do early but can anyone confirm. Since I am an hour away then it would be convenient to do at this time

Also what do I need to bring?

Thanks!! :cheers:
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

15 days before and 7 days after.
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

Just need your passport and filled in form - assuming that's necessary where you'll report. Some offices now just do computerised slips.
No need for money, photos or copies of anything.
migrant
Addict
Addict

Post by migrant »

thanks!!
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
GroveHillWanderer
Guru
Guru

Post by GroveHillWanderer »

lomuamart wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:08 am Just need your passport and filled in form - assuming that's necessary where you'll report. Some offices now just do computerised slips.
No need for money, photos or copies of anything.
The Immigration Office in the Blúport Mall in Hua Hin is 'paperless' now for 90-day reporting. Just go in with your passport, they do it all on the computer for you.

It's strange, on every previous occasion I've filled the form out at home before heading to Immigration but on this last occasion I decided not to bother (even though I had a blank form available). On arriving there and finding no TM7's in their little cubby-hole, I went up to the desk where they told me the forms are no longer needed.

I also found out today that the online 90-day reporting is (apparently) back up and running. I visited the site and was able to get as far as the online form but obviously couldn't submit it as it's not due yet. But according to the reports I've seen, it does work.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90 ... 7Action.do
migrant
Addict
Addict

Post by migrant »

Went to Dansinkohn for my 90 day. No form needed, just passed over passport and 5 minutes later done!
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by StevePIraq »

I have just done my 90 day report at Blueport and they advised that if you have not changed address you no longer need to complete a TM47 Form as I have always done. They have all your information on their data base.

Excellent service in and out in minutes.
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali
Don East Stand
Professional
Professional

90 days

Post by Don East Stand »

Hi,

I went to Tha Yang immigration yesterday to do our 90 day reporting, the first one since the renewal of our Non-Imm "O" (retirement) visas in September.

I wondered if they would need to see evidence that I still had at least 800,000 Baht in my account, I was NOT going to offer the information.

I also wondered if they would query why I did NOT report after having a week's holiday down the coast last month.

The good news ....... they never mentioned anything about money still in my account, and never queried why I had not reported my holiday, or rather why I never reported having returned from my holiday.

The bad news ......... I was fined for being over 90 days!

It was exactly 89 days since my visa extension, however 104 days since I re-entered the Country.

What puzzles me, ..... this is almost identical to what I have done for the last 11 or 12 years i.e. re-enter Thailand two or three weeks before my visa is due for extension and I have never had a problem when doing 90 day reporting after the visa extension! :shock:

Are they making up new rules or just enforcing what they should have been doing?

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

P.S. Mods feel free to move this to an appropriate thread.
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

I wondered if they would need to see evidence that I still had at least 800,000 Baht in my account, I was NOT going to offer the information.
Money has nothing to do with 90 day reporting. If you are using money in the bank it is your NEXT EXTENSION application where they will want to see you complying with the new rule. :cheers:
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

Whenever I've renewed my 'extension to stay', they have always done the 90 day report as well without asking. They do however tell you that they've renewed your 90 day (well they have with me).
Referring to an earlier post, I have never submitted anything other than my passport for a 90 day report.

The lesson is to check your 90 day stamp after renewing your extension. The two are independent of each other.
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

HHTel wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:01 pm Whenever I've renewed my 'extension to stay', they have always done the 90 day report as well without asking. They do however tell you that they've renewed your 90 day (well they have with me).
Referring to an earlier post, I have never submitted anything other than my passport for a 90 day report.

The lesson is to check your 90 day stamp after renewing your extension. The two are independent of each other.
Yes, that is how I have found it. But as you say, it is your own responsibility to check it.
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Yes, they used to do that with me. Then they didn't - that'll be 2,000฿ please. It should have been more.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18