Immigration to introduce 90 day reporting online

Visa questions, companies, work permits, employment, insurance, banking and finance, and legal issues.
SPONSORS: Chavalit & Partners : AA Insurance
Big Boy

Re: Immigration to introduce 90 day reporting online

Post by Big Boy » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:16 pm

They normally write your flight number near your arrival stamp.
League 1 - Bury...0 Plymouth Argyle....0 :dance: :dance:
Points 5; Position 23

Pagey
Ace
Ace

Post by Pagey » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:54 pm

404cameljockey wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:09 pm
I just used the online service. Report:

Website opened fine in Internet Explorer (I didn't try any other browser today):
https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90 ... 7Action.do

Scrolled down to the 'I have read all of this gubbins' box and checked it. The 'Accept' button then became active and clicked it.

Filled in two pages of TM47 info and that's it done. Printed a copy of the 'pending' confirmation (below) now have to wait for Immigration to confirm it's accepted (so it's not actually legal yet).

The only info they asked that isn't on the paper form is the flight number, which isn't actually on my landing card, so frantic scrabbling for my Emirates check in email from many months ago.

Seems a breeze, in case you're too lazy to go to Bluport. :)

Unlikely to be rejected now it's pending, most or all of the 'failures' reported don't get that far. I've only once received a confirmation email so I would check your status tomorrow or the day after using your passport number if you don't get an email, and if confirmed click on the magnifying glass at the right hand side and the form with your next due date will be available to print.
'If you didn't have a wasted youth you wasted your youth'

Man in pub circa 1987.

404cameljockey
Professional
Professional

Post by 404cameljockey » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:58 am

Nereus wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:14 pm
Seems a breeze, in case you're too lazy to go to Bluport
Or you live 100 Kms or maybe more, away from Hua Hin!
That's a fair point. :D

404cameljockey
Professional
Professional

Post by 404cameljockey » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:16 pm

I just completed the last stage of the process:

Receive an email saying "Notification 90 days is Approved. You can check status by visit www.immigration.go.th".

Go there (only in Internet Explorer, even Microsoft Edge doesn't seem to work, let alone Firefox/Chrome/Opera etc.) and accept the terms again as before, and then on the next page click the green 'check the status of your application' button.

On the next page fill in your Transaction ref. number under the first tab and your passport details under the second tab and click the magnifying glass under the second tab only. Your application details will then appear underneath.

Next click the magnifying glass to the extreme right of your details to see the approved application. Click PRINT the application, and print your copy.

Next close the print window and DO accept the request to 'close this tab' in the browser too, then you can re-open the page and 'PRINT the next appointment' so you can keep the usual record in your passport of when you need to do it all over again (the joy....).

I'll do it again even though I'll miss my nice lady at Bluport.

SunandFun
Guru
Guru

Post by SunandFun » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:36 pm

If you live in Phetchanburi Province (Palm Hills) can you still go to Blu Port or do you still have to trek up to The Yang?
I wouldn't have to manage my anger if people could learn to mange their stupidity!

Henry 14th
Professional
Professional

Re: RE: Re: Immigration to introduce 90 day reporting online

Post by Henry 14th » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:38 pm

SunandFun wrote:If you live in Phetchanburi Province (Palm Hills) can you still go to Blu Port or do you still have to trek up to The Yang?
Trek up to Tha Yang I'm afraid.
404cameljockey wrote:I just completed the last stage of the process:

Receive an email saying "Notification 90 days is Approved. You can check status by visit www.immigration.go.th".

Go there (only in Internet Explorer, even Microsoft Edge doesn't seem to work, let alone Firefox/Chrome/Opera etc.) and accept the terms again as before, and then on the next page click the green 'check the status of your application' button.

On the next page fill in your Transaction ref. number under the first tab and your passport details under the second tab and click the magnifying glass under the second tab only. Your application details will then appear underneath.

Next click the magnifying glass to the extreme right of your details to see the approved application. Click PRINT the application, and print your copy.

Next close the print window and DO accept the request to 'close this tab' in the browser too, then you can re-open the page and 'PRINT the next appointment' so you can keep the usual record in your passport of when you need to do it all over again (the joy....).

I'll do it again even though I'll miss my nice lady at Bluport.

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tapatalk

silverbird

Post by silverbird » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:45 am

90 day report for those normally using Tha Yang is possible. Did it myself and was approved within a day.