Immigration to introduce 90 day reporting online

Visa questions, companies, work permits, employment, insurance, banking and finance, and legal issues.
PET
Legend
Legend

Re: Immigration to introduce 90 day reporting online

Post by PET »

That looks good so can one of you successful users detail step by step what to click so as to avoid the problems -of the past - hopefully
Courage is grace under pressure and when circumstances change you change your mind.
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

no matter what you do it doesn't work but in 30 yrs. you'll still be reporting every 90 days.
pitsch
Guru
Guru

Post by pitsch »

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90 ... 7Action.do is the link, then you must accept that there is no certificate.

Down on the first page is a button " I have read and fully understand......" which you must click and then ACCEPT

Then comes the form to fill in which seems to be better than before
JimmyGreaves
Legend
Legend

Post by JimmyGreaves »

USE UPPERCASE

499999999 = Passport Number - No Letters required like GBR
GOBSHITE = Uppercase Surname

You can ignore all without * (Not Compulsory) First Name - Middle Name below not required.
JOHN
PAUL

Country - Important use dropdown list don't type this.
23/11/1964 - DOB
YW99999 - Arrival Card
09/09/2014 - Arrival Date - Use Dropdown

These items will get you going!!
Diplomacy is the ability to tell a man to go to hell so that he looks forward to making the trip
JimmyGreaves
Legend
Legend

Post by JimmyGreaves »

Approval Email:

Dear Mr. GOBSHITE
ผลการแจ้งที่พักอาศัยเกิน 90 วัน ของท่าน มีการ อนุมัติ กรุณาตรวจสอบการ อนุมัติ ได้ที่ www.immigration.go.th

Notification 90 days is Approved. You can check status by visit www.immigration.go.th
Diplomacy is the ability to tell a man to go to hell so that he looks forward to making the trip
PET
Legend
Legend

Post by PET »

Thank you pitch and Jimmy I shall give it a go next time.
Courage is grace under pressure and when circumstances change you change your mind.
JimmyGreaves
Legend
Legend

Post by JimmyGreaves »

Forgot to mention use Internet Explorer (Seems less problematic than Chrome/Edge/Firefox)
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

This crap down this morning.
No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent.
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

Sorry bunch of :cuss: :cuss: ! This has been down with same reason as previously, for most of this week. It came up long enough to post last Monday, and I received the "pending" notice. I have been checking each day and It has been down since then until this morning, when it came up, but it is down again right now. :guns:

I wonder what happens if it now goes over their "prior to 15 to 7 day" reporting rule? Bloody unbelievable!
Nereus
Hero
Hero

!

Post by Nereus »

They must of read my ranting! The site is up again, along with an email with approval in it. :shock:
Printed out and good to go.
Geko
Professional
Professional

Post by Geko »

Tried to use the site last week on my Macbook using Safari, manage to partially complete the form but it seemed to lock up. Seriously this time of year it is quicker going to immigration, was in and out in ten minutes knowing approval had been done.
Homer
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Homer »

My 90 day reporting was approved. I wanted to to download the receipt to print and staple in my passport but the site kept timing out day after day. Woke up 20 minutes ago, couldn't get back to sleep so I turned on the computer. Gave the immigration site a try. Response to clicks was instant.

Next time I have to use the 90 day reporting site, I'm going to do so when most are still asleep.
Farang
Ace
Ace

Post by Farang »

For some days now I have tried to do my 90 day reporting over the Thai Immigration site. Not a bit of it, not a bit. It just does not work.

Well, well, to each according to his needs, and, very, very particularly, from each according to his abilities.
"There's no plausible or convincing reason, certainly no evidential one, to believe that there is such an entity (= deity) and that all observable phenomena, including the cosmological ones... are explicable without the hypothesis; you don't need the assumption."
Farang
Ace
Ace

Post by Farang »

,,,whereas it took about 2 minutes today at Immigration's totally empty office.

Maybe Thai Immigration is more home with chisel and slab than with screen and keyboard?
"There's no plausible or convincing reason, certainly no evidential one, to believe that there is such an entity (= deity) and that all observable phenomena, including the cosmological ones... are explicable without the hypothesis; you don't need the assumption."
Pagey
Legend
Legend

Post by Pagey »

Farang wrote:,,,whereas it took about 2 minutes today at Immigration's totally empty office.

Maybe Thai Immigration is more home with chisel and slab than with screen and keyboard?
Geko wrote:Tried to use the site last week on my Macbook using Safari, manage to partially complete the form but it seemed to lock up. Seriously this time of year it is quicker going to immigration, was in and out in ten minutes knowing approval had been done.
I did mine online yesterday morning for the 4th or 5th time. It took 6 minutes. I could not even drive through the traffic lights in town from Soi 94 in 6 minutes. Checked just now and it's approved, I've only once ever received email notification of approval, I've always had to check.

For those that can't report on line someone needs an ear from immigration staff as to what criteria is needed to use the facility. Obviously you have to try it within the specified date range and someone also mentioned you have had to have left the country since they introduced online reporting which could be true as I was unsuccessful the first few times it was rolled out until I went on a trip overseas. :thumb:
'If you didn't have a wasted youth you wasted your youth'

Man in pub circa 1987.