Interpol Clearance/Letter of good conduct

Visa questions, companies, work permits, employment, insurance, banking and finance, and legal issues.
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Interpol Clearance/Letter of good conduct

Post by StevePIraq »

A quick update;, following my visit to Thai police in BKK 10 Feb I received my clearance by registered post 26 Feb, so time wise very quick as they advised it would take 30 days. One further bitch is they make the clearance relevant to only one country which I can't understand, the certificate states "Is a person with no behavior endangering the peace and order or security of the state" why then can't the form be applicable for all countries.

Money is the only answer, they want you to pay for new clearance for each country
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali
Tito Elvie
Novice
Novice

Post by Tito Elvie »

Hello dear good friends.
I have a criminal record here in thailand and i would like to get a police clearance, Please help me, how can i get a police clearance with a clean record.

God Bless
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

Maybe you shouldn't have transgressed?
Just a thought.
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by StevePIraq »

First of all read the thread.
If you only have a minor offence against you I think you may still get a Thai Police letter of good conduct, you can only inquire. Note that you must show why you need the clearance letter such as a job offer.
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali
Tito Elvie
Novice
Novice

Post by Tito Elvie »

thanks dear friends, last year i make a request to get a police clearance here in thailand, but the record indicates my previous case, now i would like to get one, without any record that will harm my job.. Please help me dear friends
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by StevePIraq »

If Thai police will not issue one then you can only try your own country
Grim Reaper
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Grim Reaper »

Troll/criminal remarks removed.
You reap what you sow
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by StevePIraq »

Now in the process of getting another Thai police clearance, now all documents have to be certified and I must obtain a letter from the UK embassy.

If only anything in Thailand could remain the same for just a few months.

By the way the processing period is now 30 business days which is almost 6 weeks.