Last Will and Testament

Visa questions, companies, work permits, employment, insurance, banking and finance, and legal issues.
crazy88
Deceased
Deceased

Re: Last Will and Testament

Post by crazy88 »

Mine is fairly complex.

Me family members, my spouse, my sister in law, my niece and every combination covered. Having dealt with many supposed legal firms in Hua Hin for real estate I sacked most with my clients best interests in mind. For myself I use the firm fronted by Tuk accounting. I am far from new to the process on behalf of clients and rate them highly. I have also heard from friends that the one at Makro are very good but I have not used them.

Crazy 88
PET
Legend
Legend

Post by PET »

Ratsima wrote:My wife charges 3000 for a simple will in Thai and English.
Where does your lawyer wife work and with what firm (if any)
Courage is grace under pressure and when circumstances change you change your mind.
Ratsima
Ace
Ace

Post by Ratsima »

PET wrote:
Ratsima wrote:My wife charges 3000 for a simple will in Thai and English.
Where does your lawyer wife work and with what firm (if any)
I'm sorry, but if I answer your question the mods will delete my reply.

I will send you a PM.

[Mod comment: the forum rules are simple and apply to everyone - self business promotion is not permitted (that includes PMs), those that want to be professional about business marketing should advertise their services.]
robcar
Professional
Professional

Post by robcar »

@Ratsima. Could you also send me a PM with the details please
Ratsima
Ace
Ace

Post by Ratsima »

ADMIN EDIT: post removed - it is evident that we need to remind you of the simple rules of this forum please abide by them if you wish to continue using it.
Terms of Service wrote:The forums are not a venue for self business promotions in any way. It will be the sole discretion of HuaHinForum and its moderators as to what constitutes an advertisement, this applies to all members regardless of whether they are site sponsors or not. Self promotional URL drops and whisper campaigns are strictly forbidden within the forums and will be edited out.
Terms of Service wrote: Discussions about moderator or Administrator actions are welcome in email or local private messages, but should not be discussed in public forums. This is out of respect for the members and moderators or policy involved.
Pagey
Legend
Legend

Post by Pagey »

I have used the services of the lady lawyer in question on a couple of occasions and can highly recommend her. In Feb 2014 she completed my Thai will which was all done by email as she was in Korat at the time at a cost of 4,000 Baht. She would have travelled here if required providing I paid the travel expenses. Then later last year she certified 5 passport copies for me at a cost of 200 Baht each plus postage, the local lawyers I tried wanted 1,000 Baht per copy. Prior to that she emailed me a detailed account of the various ways to buy property with their pros and cons in answer to a question I had posed.
Her office is Korat-Legal Law Office and email korat_legal@icloud.com. Her name is Mam.
'If you didn't have a wasted youth you wasted your youth'

Man in pub circa 1987.