Lost Departure Card

Visa questions, companies, work permits, employment, insurance, banking and finance, and legal issues.
RCer
Ace
Ace

Lost Departure Card

Post by RCer »

Somehow I managed to lose my departure card. While it was mentioned by immigration during my 90 day, they still went ahead and gave me my 90 day.

My concern is for when I try to renew/extend my O-A retirement visa.

Suggestions?
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Re: Lost Departure Card

Post by HHTel »

When my passport was totally washed out along with my departure card in the floods of Soi 102 some years ago, the immigration office here called my point of entry and gave them the date I entered the country. They were able to give her the information which she wrote onto a blank card.
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

I'm in Korat and I also managed to lose mine and when I went for my 90 day, immigration sent me to the Police to report it. I then took the report from the Police back to immigration, who then completed another departure card using the data held on their IT system. I then managed to find the original which confused them on the next 90 day report!

So whilst you have lost the card, the data isn't lost, why don't you go and ask them what you should do?
Talk is cheap
RCer
Ace
Ace

Post by RCer »

Immigration is currently 250km away and non-English speaking. I plan to attend to the issue in HH after I move there and need to do my next 90 day.