Re-entry permit

Visa questions, companies, work permits, employment, insurance, banking and finance, and legal issues.
jungle

Re-entry permit

Post by jungle »

How many times can you apply for re-entry permits on a O-A visa. The reason I ask is I will apply for my year extension and am not sure if I should apply for a multi entry, and do you need the TM8 form filled out at the same time you apply for the extension.
lomuamart

Re: Re-entry permit

Post by lomuamart »

You can apply as many times as you like. Obviously, there is a saving to be made if you re-enter 4 times during the extension year - 1,000 THB for a single re-entry, 3,800 for multiple.
And yes, you need the requisite form filled out when you apply.
barrys
Legend
Legend

Post by barrys »

lomuamart wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:38 pm You can apply as many times as you like. Obviously, there is a saving to be made if you re-enter 4 times during the extension year - 1,000 THB for a single re-entry, 3,800 for multiple
Plus saving a lot of space in your passport!!
benji57

Post by benji57 »

and saving a lot of time
VincentD
Ace
Ace

Post by VincentD »

Thought it was 1,900 baht for single and 3,800 baht (1,900x2) for multiple? Also stamp fee another additional 1,900 baht so everything is valid for a year?
I always do multiple and believe fees are similar across the board even though I have PR.
In case you ask, yes, I can stay as long as I want without having to do the stamp and re-entry thing if I don't want to travel outside the country.
วินเชนท์
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

No, it's 1000 for single.
hhinner
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: RE: Re: Re-entry permit

Post by hhinner »

VincentD wrote:Thought it was 1,900 baht for single and 3,800 baht (1,900x2) for multiple? Also stamp fee another additional 1,900 baht so everything is valid for a year?
I always do multiple and believe fees are similar across the board even though I have PR.
In case you ask, yes, I can stay as long as I want without having to do the stamp and re-entry thing if I don't want to travel outside the country.
Different stamps and prices (more expensive) for PRs.