Chiropodist / Podiatrist wanted

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
huahincharlie

Chiropodist / Podiatrist wanted

Post by huahincharlie »

Hello, does anyone know please if there is a chiropodist close to Hua Hin?

I visit Samitivej Hospital from time to time but it's a lot of fuss, just to have hard skin removed.

They do not seem to recognise in Thailand that the occasional visit to the chiropodist is worthwhile - instead they regard it as a medical condition.
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

I'm looking too

Don't fancy a foot massage with a razor blade in her hand :guns:
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

No recommendations?

I know the massage places will get rid of the hard skin but I've a resident deep corn that every couple of years need a 'dig out' (size of a 22 bullet when extracted). Don't fancy a 'young' Thai masseuse taking the razor blade to it :D :D
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
huahincharlie

Post by huahincharlie »

Sounds painful Richard. Which massage shops are able to remove hard skin?

Is there any in particular that is good? I wouldn't like to take pot-luck and get into some misunderstanding about what I needed!