Remember LIAR from Henry Rollins?

Discussion, recommendations and reviews for music, movies, books and games. Creative arts, crafts and photography welcome.
repsol
Amateur
Amateur

Remember LIAR from Henry Rollins?

Post by repsol »

Hey there,

I just found something really cool (I think), as I love this song (and music video) LIAR from Henry Rollins...

I found out he's been making a "TV Show" called The Henry Rollins Show. My favorite are his "Teeing Off".

I wish I could post the link now... but it seems that having 10 posts does not mean they are legitimate... :?

search GOOGLE for "henry rollins show teeing off IFC" first link will take you there...
buksida

Post by buksida »

The restriction on URLs is to prevent spammers posting links, since you have ten posts now you should have no problems posting links.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
repsol
Amateur
Amateur

Post by repsol »

just tried in this post, still cant :(

sorry for posting wrong, didn't realize this is more Entertainment than Internet ;)

Something really weired just happened, they pulled season 3, it went from 35 episodes, to 18... maybe he's too hot for them? :mrgreen:
Jockey
Banned
Banned

Post by Jockey »

Yes its very good Repsol - thanks for the heads up. Just watched a very apt message that a lot of people should take more notice of!

I liked this one too