Micheal Jackson about to Announce his Comeback

Discussion, recommendations and reviews for music, movies, books and games. Creative arts, crafts and photography welcome.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

You are absolutely right hhfarang! It was in 1992 when his "Popjesty came to Berlin on his "Dangerous" World Tour! I was still a Kid back then but I could remember them crowd of cheering Teens outside The "Grand Hotel Berlin". He held his concert @ Berlins Olympic Stadium which 55000 People attended the Atmosphere was simply breathtaking after seeing the footage a day later on TV.
Understudy, as Sarge sometimes says to me... "You got it in one!"

I worked for Siemens and was in Berlin on assignment and I just couldn't believe the ruckus caused by MJ being there. He certainly was and I believe still is very popular in Germany!
Randy Cornhole
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Randy Cornhole »

Sorry but first class woodoo won't work in M Jacko's case. I'm still going to his concert in London
I hope you already have a ticket as 200,000 sold out in seconds. In fact apparently up to 800,000 have been disappointed... :shock:
Last edited by Randy Cornhole on Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
www.35mmview.com
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I wouldn't worry - he's really desperate for the money. If he actually turns up for these concerts (and apparently he doesn't have to), he'll sign up for more.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

On a sad note, what happened to that kid and young man with the beautiful voice and talent? At the moment I sit here listening to 93.75FM Rayong and he's singing "Heal the World". He had it all, but either his father, his agent, or he lost the plot. I guess unfortunately a common disease with rich showbiz people. Pete :(
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source