IPod/ITunes

Discussion, recommendations and reviews for music, movies, books and games. Creative arts, crafts and photography welcome.
PeteC

IPod/ITunes

Post by PeteC »

Anyone have one and using ITunes here in Thailand? I don't have an Ipod but downloaded ITunes software just to take a look.

The Thailand ITunes site doesn't have squat, probably because they're afraid of pirating.

When you go to sign up for the USA site which has everything, the agreement barks at you that you can't download or use outside of the USA. States "we have vays of knowing mien heir...." :shock:

I'm using that site anyway to listen without buying, and watch movie trailers. As my billing address is in the USA the only way to catch me is through my IP address. I guess a proxy can get around that as well if needed.

Anyway, it's bloody wrong for them to exclude honest people in any expat community overseas. Guilty until proven innocent I guess. :roll:

Back to the beginning, anyone downloading here, and from what site? Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source