white laminate board in Huahin or surrounding area please ?

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
westener1
Novice
Novice

white laminate board in Huahin or surrounding area please ?

Post by westener1 »

Greetings and my first post from a new member , three years ago i imported a kitchen from the UK and fitted it , now the wife would like a breakfast bar as well , i will be bringing one with me when i return home to Huahin in sept , does anybody know of a supplier of wtite laminate backing board approx 12mm thick in the 2metre x 1 metre range , as i have used my 25kg allowance with units , anybody please?
norm
Professional
Professional

Post by norm »

If all else fails you might try Home Pro, they build kitchens so could most likely get it for you. :cheers:
poosmate
Ace
Ace

Post by poosmate »

I could only get ready made melimine board in Bangkok.
Shop called Tavorn ( nearly opposite Le Baguette next to tool shop) sellls white 2mm laminate in sheets. Mdf board is available in several wood shops ( one over the flyover towards Pranburi on the right) along with contact adhesive. The fumes may be the cheapest high there is :)
no more dePreston
norm
Professional
Professional

Post by norm »

This seems like a good thread to ask if anyone knows of a place to get pegboard in HH. want to hang a few things in my storage room.
westener1
Novice
Novice

Post by westener1 »

thanks i will try Bangkok on my return
Khundon1975
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: white laminate board in Huahin or surrounding area pleas

Post by Khundon1975 »

westener1 wrote:Greetings and my first post from a new member , three years ago i imported a kitchen from the UK and fitted it , now the wife would like a breakfast bar as well , i will be bringing one with me when i return home to Huahin in sept , does anybody know of a supplier of wtite laminate backing board approx 12mm thick in the 2metre x 1 metre range , as i have used my 25kg allowance with units , anybody please?
westener1 :D Welcome to the forum.

You could get a Granite top in HH for about the same as you are paying to bring the worktop over from UK, or is it a matching unit to that which you have already fitted?

Best of luck :thumb:
I've lost my mind and I am making no effort to find it.