HH to NAKHON NAYOK

Bangkok and beyond, travel talk on all other places in Thailand and Southeast Asia.
SPONSORS: Bang Saphan Guide
le pew

HH to NAKHON NAYOK

Post by le pew »

I've read thru the threads here but I need further information on travel from HH to Nakhon Nayok. I have met a Thai lady golfer who has invited me to her home provence for a couple of rounds of golf. The travel options I have gleaned from this forum seem to be the bus/train/mini bus types. Part of my travel luggage includes golf clubs and I am reluctant to have them travel seperately (i.e luggage van). If I bus it to the Southern BT what is the best way to get to the Northern BT. I understand this short trip will probably take up most of a day, that's OK. After a few days at NN I intend to return to HH via a few days at Kanchanaburi golf courses.
Any suggestions on mode of travel, accomodation, golf courses etc are most welcome. Also welcome is any tips on places worth visiting in between. i'm in no hurry. Have golf clubs, will travel.
migrant
Addict
Addict

Post by migrant »

My Brother in law works at one of the resorts there. Last year we took a minibus from Victory monument in BKK to the downtown area. The bus there was crowded, but coming back fairly open, plenty of room for clubs.

I think on the mini buses, it's first come, first serve for cargo space.
le pew

Post by le pew »

Thanks Migrant. I'm trying to avoid downtown BKK. So the mini buses can take a set of clubs OK. That's a good start. it may be that I get a mini bus from Southern Bus termianl to the northern terminal. Thanks for the info.
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
le pew

Post by le pew »

Thanks Pete. Love those green fees!