U Tapao photos from 1972

Bangkok and beyond, travel talk on all other places in Thailand and Southeast Asia.
SPONSORS: Bang Saphan Guide
Jaime
Legend
Legend

U Tapao photos from 1972

Post by Jaime »

I know some forum members were based at U Tapao during the 1960's & 70's and I came across this during an idle moment earlier:

http://travel.webshots.com/album/571192633gLtKOQ

Maybe some of you know the poster and he also has albums of Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Ubon and Khorat from the same period.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I know Pete posted some from the same era a couple of months ago. Unfortunately, I'm on my 2nd day of a crap internet connection. so can't see if they're from the same source. I'm sure he'll let us know when he wakes up in a couple of hours.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Hull City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 51; Position 21
Consolidated - Championship Next Season :dance: :dance:
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Yes, I've known him for a long time. He did three tours of duty over here split between UT and Korat. Married to the same Thai girl now for 40 years and has a grown family. They've lived in Alaska now for decades due to his work and his Thai wife loves it there and doesn't want to retire back here. Says it's too hot here. :shock: :D Pete :cheers:

EDIT: Sorry, no, the photos I posted recently were from a different source and focused on old Pattaya. I forget the link but it's on here somewhere.
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source