Opening page

Help us improve the forum! Make a suggestion for the board or ask questions here. This area is also for forum announcements.
Mart

Opening page

Post by Mart »

Couldn't the HHAD home page be changed, so not to look initially like a sex info site. I do get a little embarrassed when I'm in an internet cafe and just want to read what's been going on. Surely the sites overall ethos has moved on from this?

Mart
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

So that's what a sex info site looks like! :twisted:

Since reading the previous post, I've read the home page several times - I can't see anything wrong with it. If Mart's embarrassed, he must have somebody sat on his shoulder in the internet cafe. The few references to sex are written so small I don't believe a casual passer by would ever notice them. :shock:

I guess Mart needs to be more careful entering personal information if he believes somebody is watching him - or could it be something to do with the dirty raincoat he's wearing? :oops:

C'mon Mart, what's specifically wrong with the homepage?
Jaime
Legend
Legend

Post by Jaime »

It's probably the big banner that you sometimes get at the top of the page: "Asian Sex Gazette." It doesn't look so good when your secretary or the nubile young office junior peers over your shoulder!
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I don't get the Asian Sex Gazette banner on my opening page - am I starting from the wrong place? The URL I use is http://www.huahinafterdark.com/. Please tell me the alternative - you've got me interested, I want to see what I'm missing.

Should I get my dirty raincoat first? :thumb:
Jaime
Legend
Legend

Post by Jaime »

I've never really noticed what page the ad is on - I imagine it changes and does seem to vary in prominence. Lately it has been at the foot of the page rather than the top - perhaps a sign of the 'changing ethos' of HHAD? It always grabs my attention anyway! 8)
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

We have changed the home page of HHAD and removed all of the sexy bits so I really fail to see what is so shocking there now.

The ASG website is a news portal but yes, it does often run some very saucy material. That said I may ask the editor to send me some more tame banners.

On a similar note I've noticed a few people are now using sexy avatars, these will be closely monitored, we have to draw the line somewhere.