Help us improve the forum! Make a suggestion for the board or ask questions here. This area is also for forum announcements.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

I went to the "User Control Panel" for the first time since the last few board software upgrades and I didn't see any method for changing/adding avatars or signature lines. How is that accomplished these days?
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Re: Avatars and Signature Lines

Post by Nereus »

hhfarang wrote:I went to the "User Control Panel" for the first time since the last few board software upgrades and I didn't see any method for changing/adding avatars or signature lines. How is that accomplished these days?
Control panel--Profile--then select which one you want to edit. :thumb:
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

Thanks Nereus, I'm either going senile or blind (or both!). I swear I looked at profile three times and didn't see those selections... and I'm sober too! :oops:
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

hhfarang wrote:... and I'm sober too! :oops:
That'll be the problem then :D :duck:
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20