SHERATON HUA HIN

Resorts, rooms, hotels, and guesthouses, find somewhere to stay.
kreitzman
Novice
Novice

Sheraton Condo's scheduled to be opened in April

Post by kreitzman »

I don't know about the hotel portion of the Sheraton Blue Lagoon, but I do know that the private condominium side of the resort will be open in April. There are 16 buildings with 3 floors and 2 units on each floor that are all privately owned. Many of them will be rented out to farangs, but mostly for long term stays (3 -6 months for example).

I have been told that the expected monthly rental will be about $2,500 a month. My guess is that the Sheraton Hotel side of the resort will take a few more months to complete.

I have pictures of the condominium construction if anyone was interested in seeing what they will look like. They are about 4 months old, but would given someone an idea what it will look like.
Michael

SHERATON HUA HIN

Post by Michael »

Hi kreitzman,

would like to see the picture. Send to my e-mail please.

:)
tuktukmike
Guru
Guru

Post by tuktukmike »

Is this the place on the right a few clicks after the airport?.

If so then the person who designed it should be shot.

Passing it many times it resembles a prison block.

How on earth did they get that development past the planners, reminds me of Milton Keynes at its worst.

Mike.
chelsea
Ace
Ace

Post by chelsea »

Mike, does it have concrete elephants to replace the famous Milton Keynes concrete cows (I Hope Not)
:twisted: :twisted: :cheers: :cheers:
Kraka's Dad
Guru
Guru

Post by Kraka's Dad »

chelsea wrote:This info is posted on the Starwood Hotel website re the new hotel in HH. could not find any other info.

"Sheraton Hua Hin Resort, Hua Hin, Cha Am, Thailand (opening 1st quarter 2006, 250 rooms) "

:cheers:
Does anyone know if it is open yet??
When I left in February it still looked a long way to go.
I agree with the comment re the design it was looking awful and yes like a prison or early 60's UK development. :cuss: :cuss:

:cheers:
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.