Air-con Filters Cleaned

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
deepdown
Amateur
Amateur

Air-con Filters Cleaned

Post by deepdown »

Need someone to come and clean the Air-con filters and change the water filters for my fridge!Can anyone help with a phone no.of someone local.
Thanks
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Re: Air-con Filters Cleaned

Post by Nereus »

deepdown wrote:Need someone to come and clean the Air-con filters and change the water filters for my fridge!Can anyone help with a phone no.of someone local.
Thanks
You could try this guy, he speaks English.

http://hhbd.net/hua-hin-property-land.htm

Nut Air Service Ltd
Air Conditioning, Electrical, Plumbing, Reticulation Systems
189 Moo 2 Wangpong Mob: 089 259 7692
Somchai Matara
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
deepdown
Amateur
Amateur

Post by deepdown »

Nereus wrote:
deepdown wrote:Need someone to come and clean the Air-con filters and change the water filters for my fridge!Can anyone help with a phone no.of someone local.
Thanks
You could try this guy, he speaks English.

http://hhbd.net/hua-hin-property-land.htm

Nut Air Service Ltd
Air Conditioning, Electrical, Plumbing, Reticulation Systems
189 Moo 2 Wangpong Mob: 089 259 7692
Somchai Matara
Thans for the Info Nereus,will give him a call.
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

If your aircon unit(s) haven't been serviced for 6 months or more, he may recommend a full unit cleaning, not just the removable filters which you can and should do yourself every few weeks. I would take him up on it. They'll wash the condenser fins in the exterior unit and check everything in there, charge up with gas if needed, clean any and all gunk out of the interior machinery, and assure the water discharge tube is free of algae and blockage. I'm not sure of the going price but I think around 300-400 Baht per unit, plus any gas needed. Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
deepdown
Amateur
Amateur

Post by deepdown »

prcscct wrote:If your aircon unit(s) haven't been serviced for 6 months or more, he may recommend a full unit cleaning, not just the removable filters which you can and should do yourself every few weeks. I would take him up on it. They'll wash the condenser fins in the exterior unit and check everything in there, charge up with gas if needed, clean any and all gunk out of the interior machinery, and assure the water discharge tube is free of algae and blockage. I'm not sure of the going price but I think around 300-400 Baht per unit, plus any gas needed. Pete :cheers:
Thanks for the info Pete,sounds like a good deal to me.Will go for that option.
Arcan
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Arcan »

I have very good experience with Big Kiang (opposite side of Market Village). Very good service.