sorry

Hua Hin general discussion, observations and chat. Hua Hin topics that don't really fit anywhere else.
blonk11
Novice
Novice

sorry

Post by blonk11 »

I am sorry if I offended anyone here with that review,I only wrote that because I came to Hua Hin early on in the year I checked out the bar list and found it to be way out,also the bar review page read like advisements not reviews,so it was kind of a protest,I love Hua Hin and plan on returning in a couple of Months.
once agian sorry.
Blonk11
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

Apology accepted however ...
I'm pretty sure it was the tone of your comments and the ferocity at which you dispatched them that most people objected to. This website is a source of information for many people and the forum a meeting place for those that enjoy Hua Hin and what it has to offer. It is a guide, not a money making scheme, no bribery is invloved and we resent your false accusations to the contrary.

What readers don't appreciate is someone coming is with harsh words and no justification - we call it flaming. Everybody is entitled to an opinion but to attack an entire website just because you found a bar that wasnt to your taste is a little immature. Please feel free to air your opinions and even make contributions however we strongly advise you to moderate your harsh tone and writing style or you will find yourself banned.
blonk11
Novice
Novice

lev

Post by blonk11 »

once again i am sorry I was wrong and this will never happen again.
all the bars in Hua Hin are fine I have been to many there.
PeteB
Professional
Professional

Apology from blonk11

Post by PeteB »

Lev / blonk11

May I suggest that damage has already been done to a couple of bars - totally unnecessarily?

Perhaps the above message should also be posted, as a minimum, on the relevant 'Opinion' and 'After Dark' threads.

Blonk11, we all have bad days, but I would appreciate it if you could post the dates that you will be in Hua Hin - so that I can ensure that I wont!

With the freedom to post, on boards like this, comes the responsibility of fairness, truth and honesty. Unfortunately, many people these days believe in their personal freedoms and neglect the latter three.

I was not offended by the comments - I was appalled.

Will posts by blonk11 ever have any credibility?

/Peter