More hassle for bar-owners..

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: More hassle for bar-owners..

Post by StevePIraq »

I certainly hope they do stop sales and consumption on streets, the sad fact is to many people buy alcohol and drink from brown paper bags until they pass out on the side walk, maybe not so much in HH but when I was in Pattaya in December there were plenty crashed out on the beach road and it was terrible.
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali
Lung Per
Legend
Legend

Post by Lung Per »

StevePIraq wrote:I certainly hope they do stop sales and consumption on streets, the sad fact is to many people buy alcohol and drink from brown paper bags until they pass out on the side walk, maybe not so much in HH but when I was in Pattaya in December there were plenty crashed out on the beach road and it was terrible.
Hua Hin is a family resort area and quite different from Pattaya. Much nicer living, much nicer people, less hassle, less drunks.
A friend is only one click away
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

I've tried drinking from a brown paper bag, but it was a soggy experience.
This is the way
Pleng
Legend
Legend

Post by Pleng »

StevePIraq wrote:I certainly hope they do stop sales and consumption on streets, the sad fact is to many people buy alcohol and drink from brown paper bags until they pass out on the side walk, maybe not so much in HH but when I was in Pattaya in December there were plenty crashed out on the beach road and it was terrible.
And you think said people wouldn't be able to make it to the nearest 7-11 (usually situated directly behind said vendor) to make their purchase, in the event of this bill being passed?
MANCRED
Amateur
Amateur

Post by MANCRED »

Buying a bar in Thailand = buying a headache
wilf
Amateur
Amateur

Post by wilf »

we need to support the bars otherwise maybe one day there be gone