best bar - spring 2013

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
ahandpatsy
Professional
Professional

best bar - spring 2013

Post by ahandpatsy »

I appreciate its a moving target but for a 40 year old visiting Hua Hin what is the best bar for

1. Chilled drinks

2. Chatting with tourist/ex pats

3. Good looking bar girls

in spring/summer 2013

cheers

ahandpatsy
Lung Per
Legend
Legend

Re: best bar - spring 2013

Post by Lung Per »

You don't really expect a QUALIFIED response to that, do you? Opinions will surely differ. I suggest you take your time strolling through the Soi Binh Tabat and the Soi 80 areas and see what tickles your fancy the most. There's something for every taste.
A friend is only one click away
Pagey
Legend
Legend

Post by Pagey »

Lung Per is pretty much spot on. Girls in bars can change daily and or be bar fined early so a bar that is poor one day may be the best the next.

All bars have chilled drinks.

Most bars have expats in to chat to, residents and tourists.

Soi 80 probably has more residents than tourists but also tend to be mainly older.

Enjoy your visit. :cheers:
'If you didn't have a wasted youth you wasted your youth'

Man in pub circa 1987.
usual suspect
Ace
Ace

Post by usual suspect »

ahandpasty..we're not trying to supress your topic here, but indeed there are many bars in HH catering for many tastes..
..Let's take Bintabaat from the 'temple-end'.. :?

* Tina Bar on the corner..good mix of 'you buy me drink?' girls, music not to loud, open corner setting.
* Mama Mia bar..small, quietish, polite mamasan.
* Sukky 2..overun now will L/Bs, but gets full after 11pm with punters liking something 'different'.
* Butterfly Bar..at the mo. run by 2 Thai boys, Thai rock played loud, but elevated seating for good view
of passing 'eye-candy'.
* Romantic Bar..I met a B/G in here 12yrs ago & married her..the bar's not to bad either.. :thumb:

O.K there's five to kick off with..all attracting different customers, maybe spend a week (& a fistful of Baht)..do a reccee, & report back to us with your personal account..I'm sure then we can go from there...
..after all this is a forum..& we do like an excuse to bitch about bars & girls.. :wink: :cheers:
nickswift

Post by nickswift »

I would suggest the bars opposite butterfly bar on Binterbhat which is towards the 7-11 end.

They are the most lively bars and have the most girls and in my opinion the best looking.

But if you want to take a girl home, check out the Cat bar as you can find a lot of the girls who dont get taken home in there and you dont have to pay a bar fine - maybe 20 available girls in there

1. Chilled drinks - U Turn bar beers are pretty cold!

2. Chatting with tourist/ex pats - any bar with falangs in it
Neeeko
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Neeeko »

It always changes I think.. depends on the time and who's there