Fantasy Premier League 2006-7

Discussion on sports not relating to Hua Hin; football, rugby, motorsports, fantasy leagues and armchair sports fans meet here.
Bamboo Grove

Fantasy Premier League 2006-7

Post by Bamboo Grove »

Got this e-mail from Mick. Anybody who hasn't received it but wants to join in for the coming season, contact Mick.
Guys,

I've set up the Hua Hins Sports League again for the new season of Fantasy Premier League. The web site is already up and running so you can start selecting your teams now at http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

This year there will be overall winner and 2nd place prizes and also a manager of the month prize for our own league, although if I get more than 20 entries this year there will be 2,000 for MOM and the remainder for 2nd place.. I will let you know exact amounts once all entires are in and I know what amount of cash I have to play with.

Cost of joining the league, payable up front, will be Baht 1,500.00 of which 500 from each player will go to the overall winner & 2nd place (Split 80% and 20%) and 100 from each will go to the manager of the month. There are 10 months of matches althogether.

You will need to contact me at mick@huahingolf.com to obtain the code for joining the league which I will give to you upon receipt of the 1,500.

Please pass this message on to any others who you think will want to join in

Good Luck

Mick
Professional Fantasy League Player
Bamboo Grove

Post by Bamboo Grove »

Not sure if you've seen that so I'll raise it a bit upwards. Only 8 days to go.
Jockey
Banned
Banned

Post by Jockey »

:wink: The best entertainment in Hua Hin by far (barring the golf, pool, darts, wimmin and drinkin' of course!) :cheers:

Warning: Fantasy EPL is very addictive and mind altering. Fantasy is an illusion and is not of the real world. A dangerous habit, a short-circuit to pleasure, indulged in by many expats in Hua Hin who have without doubt become obsessed. Your 'dealer' Mick will show you how to get 'turned on' for a small amount of dough after which you will be guaranteed hours of pleasure. Like all things addictive, watch out for side effects: - nightmares, depression, it's even been known to create suicidal tendancies. Watch out for the flash backs (replays) but when your ace striker and captain misses that crucial penalty, fellow fantasy indulgers will be on hand to help you through the dark side. Don't be afraid - take the plunge and open yourself up to a kaleidoscope of thrills as you travel on a journey - a mind trip to a world of complete fantasy......groovy baby! :D
Bamboo Grove

Post by Bamboo Grove »

Well said Jockey, have you been in marketing business?
Jockey
Banned
Banned

Post by Jockey »

Bamboo Grove wrote:Well said Jockey, have you been in marketing business?
:guns: As the song goes in the Rocky film "It's the final countdown"... :thumb:
Bamboo Grove

Post by Bamboo Grove »

A bit more than 24 hours to go.