Only 4 days to go!!!!

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

Always!! :D Get in touch when you're settled. Thanks! :cheers:
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

Make a dog's life better, today!
SuperTonic
Suspended
Suspended

Post by SuperTonic »

Will do :) We were terrible when we were out there, always seemed to end up feeding the local stray cats and dogs. I think they ate better than we did!
Guess
Deceased
Deceased

Post by Guess »

How about a cattery. The growth of PWEETA in Ha Hin is alarming. Cats seem to be in fashion at the moment due to health ptoperties apparently.
[color=blue][size=134]Care in the community success story.[/size][/color]
Jaime
Legend
Legend

Post by Jaime »

I understand that cat fur farming is a growth industry in China and Vietnam. Maybe the Thai BOI should offer subsidies, although there does seems to be more obvious potential for the dog fur side of things in LoS due to sheer numbers. Personally, I prefer to go for less controversial products - tiger skin on one side and panda on the other makes a great reversible anorak suitable for all occasions. The panda fur goes really well with a penguin skin skull cap and matching slippers.
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

Dogs have hair, not fur, Jaime. Different composition! If you are advocating fur farming, you should get your facts right! :P

Penguin skullcap & slippers? Where on earth did you get that one from? Classic! :laugh: :thumb:
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

Make a dog's life better, today!