Need Hotel for Christmas

Resorts, rooms, hotels, and guesthouses, find somewhere to stay.
larry70dj

Need Hotel for Christmas

Post by larry70dj »

Hi, I have booked a flight to LOS to arrive on Christmas Day, Dec 25. I have been let down by the hotel I reserved. I am now desperate to get a room over Christmas and New Year. Does anybody know any hotels in central Hua Hin, preferably guest freindly that have reservations available from Dec 25 till Jan 2. I have phoned about 4 hotels and get the same answer, fully booked. Now I know how Mary and Joseph felt.Its looking like I will have to stay at my ex girlfreinds in BKK. What a shit christmas, want some action in HH. Come on guys, can you help me out please.
Thankx
Larry
Heebio
Professional
Professional

Post by Heebio »

Hi Larry,

Dunno what standard of hotel you're looking for but I can give you the number of the Sukwilai Guesthouse in Soi Bintabhat - they mostly rely on walk in business and word of mouth so I doubt they'll be booked up.

Tel. 0066 32513523

See my previous post for a review - nice place, guest friendly and in the heart of the action. It's under Accomodation and the topic 'girlfriendly hotels', or do a search.

Hope this helps.
Never trust a hippy....
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Hua Hin Hotels

Post by Lev »

Why not have a look at our hotels page ? All the hotels, all the telephone numbers!