Wi Fi installation in Khao Tao area

Technology, computers, internet, websites, mobiles, cameras, audio and video.
SPONSORS: Hua Hin Web Design
Riversider
Amateur
Amateur

Wi Fi installation in Khao Tao area

Post by Riversider »

Help needed, is Wi Fi available in the Khao Tao area. Who are the suppliers and where do I go to make the arrangements to have it fitted. How much is installation and monthly cost and what sort of speeds are available. Any help will be much appreciated. Mods if these answers are already on the site please advise.
Big Boy

Re: Wi Fi

Post by Big Boy »

I've moved this to the Digital Realm. If you have a look around this particular forum, you will find a lot already posted.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
wpcoe
Professional
Professional

Re: Wi Fi installation in Khao Tao area

Post by wpcoe »

Are you asking about public WiFi -- where you pretty much need to sit in/near a building that has a WiFi router -- or subscribing to a broadband (ADSL or DOCSIS) line for your home and have a WiFi router to use throughout your home without being attached by cables/wires?
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Re: Wi Fi installation in Khao Tao area

Post by Dannie Boy »

wpcoe wrote:Are you asking about public WiFi -- where you pretty much need to sit in/near a building that has a WiFi router -- or subscribing to a broadband (ADSL or DOCSIS) line for your home and have a WiFi router to use throughout your home without being attached by cables/wires?
I think the OP made it pretty clear that its a home installation
Riversider
How much is installation and monthly cost and what sort of speeds are available.