Shop house Property Prices

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
derspiegel
Novice
Novice

Shop house Property Prices

Post by derspiegel »

Does anyone have an idea of the average freehold price of shophouses (about 60-70 square metres on the ground floor) in the Naretdamri, Phunsuk, Dechanuchit area?
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

I would think that in the region of 8 to 12 million baht in the centre of town.
hogus
Professional
Professional

Post by hogus »

Hey, that's f******* cheap......go ahead, I'm sure there are more "special" offers!!!!

:D :D :D
Trotter
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Trotter »

You could try searching here:

http://www.kasikornbank.com/PropertyFor ... 0.html?all

My search turned up a shophouse at:

759/5 Soi Unnamed, Dechanuchit Rd. , Tambon Huahin , Aumphur Huahin , Province Prachuapkhirikhan

Not sure if that is the area you are talking about but that three story, 4m x 19m, shophouse is for sale at THB1,250,000. From the photo it looks like it needs some money spending on it but what do you expect for THB1.25M? Could make a nice bar, restaurant or massage parlour.

If you have a Thai wife and she does all the talking and the wheeler dealing, with you out of sight throughout the deal, I expect she could find a few more bargains.
Trotter