Nochex online payments.

Hua Hin classifieds has been reopened, please read the classifieds posting rules before you submit an ad.
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Nochex online payments.

Post by Takiap »

Hi

Not sure if this is the right place to put this but I can't seem to find any other thread better suited.
Are there any Brits around here who have a Nochex account for accepting online payments? I have used Nochex many times in the past while living in the UK but as I have moved across here, I have now shut down my UK bank account. I never thought about withdrawing my money out of my Nochex account before doing so and as a result I now have eighty odd pounds stuck in it. If there is anyone reading this who uses Nochex and would be willing to exchange this for me I would be most grateful. I would gladly accept cash or payment through e-gold, PayPal, etc although e-gold would be best if possible.

Thanks all
Shane
Night
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Night »

good idea to do soon as nochex deacivated my account as i didn't use it for a year with 70 quid inside. had to download a pdf to find had to submit a load of letters and proof of address there and a load of questions etc posted to england. not worth the trouble to me.
Nochex is just a con now so i am glad paypal won.