Gunshot in Bintabaht area

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
ragthai
Rookie
Rookie

Gunshot in Bintabaht area

Post by ragthai »

A friend of mine told me that he heard gunshot in bintabaht area recently.
Anyone knows anything ?
jumusman
Professional
Professional

Re: Gunshot in Bintabaht area

Post by jumusman »

I would guess either fireworks or a backfire on a motorcycle with custom pipes...
"If there is any religion that could cope with modern scientific needs it would be Buddhism." - Albert Einstein, 1936
GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by GLCQuantum »

jumusman wrote:I would guess either fireworks or a backfire on a motorcycle with custom pipes...
... or a gunshot. Does happen. :D
gswedeng
Novice
Novice

Post by gswedeng »

so does anyone know if it was a gunshot or not? :)
jumusman
Professional
Professional

Post by jumusman »

It was 6 months ago. I would assume everyone has forgotten about it by now.
"If there is any religion that could cope with modern scientific needs it would be Buddhism." - Albert Einstein, 1936
JamesWest
Ace
Ace

Post by JamesWest »

ok it was me. i was being chased by a ladyboy on a scooter and i had to fire a warning shot over my head. sorry if i alarmed anyone.
I really like this forum because there are no personal attacks. All the members contribute in a positive way to my posts.
STEVE G
Hero
Hero

Post by STEVE G »

JamesWest wrote:ok it was me. i was being chased by a ladyboy on a scooter and i had to fire a warning shot over my head. sorry if i alarmed anyone.
Many years ago I got knocked down by a ladyboy on a scooter whilst walking down Bintabaht. Luckily there wasn't any real damage which was a relief as I wouldn't have fancied making an insurance claim:
1. Description of the other driver........ Sequins and tiara!
JamesWest
Ace
Ace

Post by JamesWest »

STEVE G wrote:
JamesWest wrote:ok it was me. i was being chased by a ladyboy on a scooter and i had to fire a warning shot over my head. sorry if i alarmed anyone.
Many years ago I got knocked down by a ladyboy on a scooter whilst walking down Bintabaht. Luckily there wasn't any real damage which was a relief as I wouldn't have fancied making an insurance claim:
1. Description of the other driver........ Sequins and tiara!
i think we all have seen the ladyboy who rides around on her scooter in Bintabaht very late at night suggesting you go with her as you are leaving the area. many times she has followed me for blocks. i am always very polite as I am sure she could kick my ass. :)

i use the term "she" and "her" very lightly here.
I really like this forum because there are no personal attacks. All the members contribute in a positive way to my posts.