Long-term apartment for rent

Resorts, rooms, hotels, and guesthouses, find somewhere to stay.
aimlink
Novice
Novice

Long-term apartment for rent

Post by aimlink »

I am an American moving to Hua Hin in January. I will be in need of a 1-BR apartment, furnished, A/C, fans, kitchen, hot shower, Internet, etc. Prefer 5 minutes to beach, short walk to fresh market and mall. Any referrals will be appreciatedasI will have to stay in a hotel when I get there until I find an apartment. I am on retirement income so budget is important.
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: Long-term apartment for rent

Post by Lev »

Welcome to the forum, there are condo rentals listed here (the cheapest ones on the last page): http://www.propertyhuahin.net/property.php?type=H&for=R
Nothappyjan

Post by Nothappyjan »

Anywhere south of the night market on the 'other' side of the main road to Khao Takiab will be good value. You can double the price for the beach side of the road.
Try Airbnb to get a realistic rental, most of the other property sites charge way above the proper prices.
Always ask the person renting out their apartment if it is their own or if they are acting for another party. There are plenty of agents in Hua Hin who do this at a whopping premium. I experienced one such agent who slapped a 40% premium on one property I was interested in.
Kojaphun
Novice
Novice

Post by Kojaphun »

My friend live in Panisara pool Villa located on Huahin 102. The project is not completed yet. So, they give a good price for my friend at 13500 baht a month for a private bungalow.
mihai
Novice
Novice

Post by mihai »

Kojaphun wrote:My friend live in Panisara pool Villa located on Huahin 102. The project is not completed yet. So, they give a good price for my friend at 13500 baht a month for a private bungalow.
hello, can you give a contact information?