[ADVERTORIAL] Shiva Indian Restaurant

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
buksida

Re: [ADVERTORIAL] Shiva Indian Restaurant

Post by buksida »

Any photos of the dishes (always makes me hungry)?

(YOU MAY WANT TO TURN THE CAPS LOCK OFF ALSO) :wink:
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
dalmatiandave
Professional
Professional

Post by dalmatiandave »

buksida wrote:Any photos of the dishes (always makes me hungry)?

(YOU MAY WANT TO TURN THE CAPS LOCK OFF ALSO) :wink:
Think he is marketing his product well, full caps works for me especially when reading this via tapatalk. The eyesight isn't what it used to be and I keep forgetting ny reading glasses.

For a business it is good.
Pleng
Legend
Legend

Post by Pleng »

I, and the general internet, disagree with you.

Caps don't make things easier to read, quite the opposite - I for one have given up trying to read the posts from Shiva because their posts are an ugly mess. I'm sure I'm not the only one who opens a post, looks at it and thinks "no, I really can't be dealing with that!", then closes the tab. They are paying money for advertising and then wasting it by making the posts difficult to read.

Tapatak has bad font sizing options, which is why I gave up using it, but that's a separate issue all together.
nil
Professional
Professional

Post by nil »

Having everything in caps is LIKE SHOUTING!! it's not that easy to read, especially with all the spelling mistakes. I agree this could be presented in a much nicer way and adding a picture for each weekly post of a food dish or the restaurant surroundings would sell it more.
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

Shiva restaurant, with its prime location in Hua Hin town and numerous dishes of great cuisine, is a great choice for good vegetarian and non-vegetarian food and ambience. Shiva restaurant is about experiencing a fest, a celebration with family and friends in a cosy modern setting. A place where authentic Indian pure vegetarian and non-vegetarian cuisine and dishes from northern and southern India are prepared using high quality fresh ingredients and served in a fusion of Indian and Thai hospitality.

Car parking
Our next buffet is Friday 6th February 2016

MENU
STARTER:
Tandoori chicken tikka / Onion bhaji / Masala papadum / Plain papadum

MAIN DISHES:
Chicken vindaloo (spicy) / Prawn bhuna / Butter chicken masala

VEGETARIAN DISHES:
Saag aloo / Palak paneer / Mixed vegetable curry/ Dal tadka

SIDE DISHES:
Garlic nan / Butter nan/ Saffron rice/ Pilau rice / Basmati rice / Mixed raita / Mango chutney / Mango pickle

Thai dishes: 5 excellent home-made Thai dishes
Salad and fresh fruits

Live music: English/Thai/Hindi

ALL FOR ONLY 400 BAHT!

For reservation please call: 032 652 546 - Mobile: 09 55 60 70 45

Buffet open 6 pm to 10 pm / Normal opening hours 11am to 11pm daily
This is the way
Bristolian
Deceased
Deceased

Post by Bristolian »

I also agree that CAPS DON'T WORK. Not only does it indicate yelling but it actually makes it more difficult to read.

When we read, we don't actually look at every letter in a sentence, but actually the shapes of the words. When text is in All Caps, the height of every letter is identical making every word an even rectangular shape, forcing us to read letter-by-letter, reducing our reading speed.
"'The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why." - Mark Twain
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

SHIVA RESTAURANT WITH ITS PRIME LOCATION IN HUA HIN TOWN ,NUMEROUS DISHES OF GREAT CUISNE AND IS A BEST CHOICE FOR GOOD VEGETARIAN ,NON VEGETARIAN FOOD AND AMBIENCE.

Could try: (DTM's version in bold, italic and bold/italic)

Shiva restaurant, with its prime location in Hua Hin town numerous dishes of great cuisine, is a great choice for good vegetarian and non-vegetarian food and ambience.

Shiva restaurant, with its prime location in Hua Hin town and numerous dishes of great cuisine, is a great choice for good vegetarian and non-vegetarian food and ambience.

Shiva restaurant, with its prime location in Hua Hin town and numerous dishes of great cuisine, is a great choice for good vegetarian and non-vegetarian food and ambience.
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

Some people have a hang up about type font, capitals etc, whereas others can ignore them. From choice I thought D-M's conversion looked better than Shivas, but I certainly don't get hung up over it, but individual choice. At least if you can see through it all and make a visit, you probably won't be disappointed with the food.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Dannie Boy wrote:if you can see through it all and make a visit, you probably won't be disappointed with the food.
:agree:
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
dalmatiandave
Professional
Professional

Post by dalmatiandave »

THOUGHT IT WAS ABOUT THE food.......
shiva indian

Re: Indian restaurants in Hua Hin

Post by shiva indian »

SHIVA RESTAURANT WITH HIS PRIME LOCATION IN HUA HIN TOWN ,NUMEROUS DISHES OF GREAT CUISNE AND IS A BEST CHOICE FOR GOOD VEGETARIAN ,NON VEGETARIAN FOOD AND AMBIENCE.SHIVA RESRAURANT IS ABOUT EXPERIENCING A FEST, A CELEBRATION ALONG WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS IN A COSY MODERN SETTING. A PLACE WHERE AUTHENTIC INDIAN PURE VEGETARIAN AND NON.VEGETARIAN CUISINE AND DISHES FROM NORTH AND SOUTH OF INDIA ARE PREPARED USING HIGH QUALITY FRESH INGREDIENTS AND SERVED IN A FUSION OF INDIAN AND THAI HOSPITALITY.

DAY AFTER TOMORROW OUR NEXT BUFFET
ON FRIDAY 6 th OF FEBRUARY 2016

M E N U
STATER:
TANDOORI CHIICKEN TIKKA/ ONION VHAJIE/ MASALA PAPADUM/ PLAIN PAPADUM
MAIN DISHES:CHICKEN VINDALOO (Spicey)/ PRAWN BHUNA/ BUTTER CHICKEN MASALA
VEGETARIAN DISHES:
SHAG ALLOO/PALAK PANNER/ MIXED VEGETABLE CURRY/ DAL TADKA
SIDE DISHES:
GARLIC NAN/ BUTTER NAN/ SAFRAN RICE/ PULAV RICE/ BASMATI RICE/ MIXED REITA/ MANGO CHATNI/ MANGO PICKEL
THAI DISHES: 5 EXCELLENT HOME MADE THAI DISHES
SALAD AND CUT FRESH FRUITS
LIVE MUSIC :ENGLISH/THAI/HINDI
ALL THIS FOR ONLY 400 THB
FOR RESERVATION PLEASE CALL:032 652 546 MOBIL NO:09 55 60 70 45
BUFFET OPEN 6 PM TO 10 PM /NORMAL OPEN EVERY DAY 11AM TO 11PM
shiva indian

Post by shiva indian »

BUFFET TODAY 05th FEBRUARY 2016
BUFFET OPPEN 06PM.
shiva indian

Post by shiva indian »

SHIVA RESTAURANT WITH HIS PRIME LOCATION IN HUA HIN TOWN ,NUMEROUS DISHES OF GREAT CUISNE AND IS A BEST CHOICE FOR GOOD VEGETARIAN ,NON VEGETARIAN FOOD AND AMBIENCE.SHIVA RESRAURANT IS ABOUT EXPERIENCING A FEST, A CELEBRATION ALONG WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS IN A COSY MODERN SETTING. A PLACE WHERE AUTHENTIC INDIAN PURE VEGETARIAN AND NON.VEGETARIAN CUISINE AND DISHES FROM NORTH AND SOUTH OF INDIA ARE PREPARED USING HIGH QUALITY FRESH INGREDIENTS AND SERVED IN A FUSION OF INDIAN AND THAI HOSPITALITY.

OUR NEX BUFFET ON FRIDAY 12 th OF FEBRUARY 2016

M E N U
STATER:
TANDOORI CHIICKEN TIKKA(BREST AND LEGS)/ ONION VHAJIE/ MASALA PAPADUM/ PLAIN PAPADUM
MAIN DISHES:
MUTTUN (LAMB) VINDALOO (Spicey)/ PRAWN BHUNA/ BUTTER CHICKEN MASALA
VEGETARIAN DISHES:
KADAI SABZI/PALAK PANNER/ MIXED VEGETABLE CURRY/ DAL TADKA
SIDE DISHES:
GARLIC NAN/ BUTTER NAN/ SAFRAN RICE/ PULAV RICE/ BASMATI RICE/ MIXED REITA/ MANGO CHATNI/ MANGO PICKEL
THAI DISHES:
FIVE EXCELLENT HOME MADE THAI DISHES:
shiva indian

Post by shiva indian »

OUR BUFFET TODAY ON FRIDAY 12 th OF FEBRUARY 2016

M E N U
STATER:
TANDOORI CHIICKEN TIKKA(BREST AND LEGS)/ ONION VHAJIE/ MASALA PAPADUM/ PLAIN PAPADUM
MAIN DISHES:
MUTTUN (LAMB) VINDALOO (Spicey)/ PRAWN BHUNA/ BUTTER CHICKEN MASALA
VEGETARIAN DISHES:
KADAI SABZI/PALAK PANNER/ MIXED VEGETABLE CURRY/ DAL TADKA
SIDE DISHES:
THAI DISHES:
FIVE EXCELLENT HOME MADE THAI DISHES:
shiva indian

Post by shiva indian »

Dear Honorable Guest,all staffs from Shiva Tandoori Restaurant wish you Happy Valantain day.Today Valentine Event we will offer you some complimentary starter and something surprise from all staffs of Shiva Restaurant.You are hearty welcome.